Happy Birthday to all, and to all a happy birthday

Comments

• [quote author=Hottegyptian18 link=board=11;threadid=1851;start=0#msg29642 date=1119921861]
    U kno that no birthday chain is perfect without my b-day!!
    DECEMBER 18
    WHOOO DECEMBER ROCKS AND YALL KNO IT!
    and yall kno i rock too
    [glow=red,2,300]Marina B.[/glow]

Riteeeee, u have the most perfect BDAY....

Mina A
  • [quote author=thebrain link=board=11;threadid=1851;start=15#msg29725 date=1120002607]
    hey, cool thread you got there... its good to know other people's birthdays, but I am sure no one wants to know mine.....kidding....no its september 23

happy Early BDAY
  • My bday is 11/16/88

YEP YEP... ;D
  • link=board=11;threadid=1851;start=0#msg28938 date=1119125352]
    mine is still in september 18th!!!!!! god bless all!!!!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY...sorry today I had to message you today, because I might be busy tomorrow!
  • Happy Early or late bday to whos bday is in september ;D
  • [quote author=Christ4Life link=board=11;threadid=1851;start=60#msg38732 date=1126919288]
    lol, that was funny. so when's ur b-day?

Christ4Life who are you talking to you...if you are referring to me...you might want to check the first post on the entire thread!
  • [quote author=thebrain link=board=11;threadid=1851;start=15#msg29725 date=1120002607]
    hey, cool thread you got there... its good to know other people's birthdays, but I am sure no one wants to know mine.....kidding....no its september 23

[quote author=Christ4Life link=board=11;threadid=1851;start=15#msg29797 date=1120077096]
    hey mine is november 23,1992... so im almost 13... does that make me sound like a baby... probably...

oh you think september 23 is bad... my brother was born on september 11... 2001...

I would like to say Happy Birthday to thebrain and Christ4Life...
    Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to thebrain, Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Christ4Life, Happy Birthday to you!

kolay sana nikbar, nikbar haba haba, habit el amhaya, we sanal ley gaya, han sawed shamaya, ala ras el tourtia, we ganou maya
    Sana helwa may ya sou, sana helwa may ya sou, sana helwa sana helwa, sana helwa may ya sou!

If you do not understand the first part I wrote down the translation is:
    Kolay sana nikbar, nikbar haba haba--Every year we grow up, we grow up year by year,
    habit el amhaya, we sanal ley gaya--seed of wheat and the year after that,
    han sawed shamaya ala ras el tourtia, wey ganou maya--we're going to add a candle, on the birthday cake, and sing with me, Happy Birthday to You..!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • awww thank you so much... thank you so much CopticServant I really appreciate it...
  • Anytime Christ4Life, God be with you and Bless your life, May he be with us all!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • I need to say Happy Belated Birthday to Monkeyk and G.F., sorry I'm so late, I couldn't find this thread, May God help you in your upcoming years as adults enshalah! Here is something that may be joyful for you all:

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Monkeyk, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to G.F., HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Kolay sana nikbar, nikbar haba haba, habet el emhaya, wes sana ley gaya han zawed shamaya, ala res el tourtia, we ganniou maya--Sana helwa may ya sou, sana helwa may ya sou, sana helwa Monkeyk and G.F. Sana helwa may ya sou!!! :D

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • ok ok ....here it comes AUGUST 12 th .........aaaaaa..........i love being UNIQUE!!! lol FROG!!
  • I would like to say Happy Belated Birthday to MarkGirgis3 her birthday is on January 15th!

Happy Belated Birthday to you, Happy Belated Birthday to you, Happpppppppy Belated Birthday, Happy Birthday Sandra!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • [quote author=charitablesoul link=board=11;threadid=1851;start=15#msg31345 date=1120833639]

My birthday is April 15Th (happy tax paying day!)

[glow=red,2,300]HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY CHARITABLESOUL!!!!!!!!!![/glow]
    kolay sana nikbar, nikbar haba haba, habit el amhaya, we sanal ley gaya, han sawed shamaya, ala ras el tourtia, we ganou maya
    Sana helwa may ya sou, sana helwa may ya sou, sana helwa sana helwa, sana helwa may ya sou!

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to CharitableSoul, Happy Birthday to you!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • lol 3 guesses when my bday is ::)

Good Friday ;D
  • Mine is the day before the apostles feast
  • [quote author=Hos Erof link=board=11;threadid=1851;start=75#msg52755 date=1145271388]
    lol 3 guesses when my bday is ::)

Good Friday ;D

[quote author=LifeinChrist link=board=11;threadid=1851;start=75#msg52768 date=1145301773]
    Mine is the day before the apostles feast

That is so cool Hos Erof and LifeinChrist, my birthday is on St. Mark's (the Evangelist) martyrdom, and whenever I go to church, like last year it was on a Sunday and we had songs to sing for St. Mark, it was really awesome, I love St. Mark so much, it's such a blessing to be born on his martyrdom, I know someone from California who's birthday is on our Christmas (January 7th)!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • my b-day is 3 days after easter! YAY!!!!!! I actually get a real cake with eggs and milk instead of a siyami cake made up of orange juice lol and actually i'm not being sarcastic there is an egyptian seyami cake made of orange juice lol
  • Mine is a day before you...two days after easter...(every egyptain who lives in Egypt take a vacation in my birthday...ask ur parents it's april 25th :P)

oh...and hos erof...m3alesh gaat feek el marady...it always happens with me...it came a few times on good friday.
  • [glow=red,2,300][shadow=red,left][move]mine is nov 28[/move][/shadow][/glow]
  • My birthday is next sunday April 30 WOOOHOo
    Last year it was the same day as easter!!!!! COOL

LUV YA :-* ;D :P 8)
  • mine is 22nd January ;)
  • YAY!!! mine is tomorrow! WOO-HOO
  • [quote author=PopeKyrillos link=board=11;threadid=1851;start=90#msg53183 date=1145997395]
    YAY!!! mine is tomorrow! WOO-HOO

[glow=red,2,300]Happy BIRTHDAY PopeKyrillos[/glow], may you have a great year, are you a teenager, if so, HAPPY FIRST YEAR OF BEING A TEENAGER!

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to PopeKyrillos, Happy Birthday to you!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Thanks Nene and Coptic Servent, let's just hope god doesn't forget my b-day lol W/e
  • [quote author=PopeKyrillos link=board=11;threadid=1851;start=90#msg53272 date=1146082789]
    Thanks Nene and Coptic Servent, let's just hope god doesn't forget my b-day lol W/e

Oh, anytime, God bless you, have a great day!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Happy belated birthday, popekyrillos. soryry that im late. ok so my bday, if i didnt already say, is on july 9th. and also happy upcoming birthday to copticservent. lol. may 8th and i will never forget it.

love lots,
    CopticChica21
  • [glow=blue,2,300]Happy Birthday Popekrillos !!!! [/glow]
    YEAH ! How old are ya gonna be. There sure are a lot of birhdays in April , my thirteenth birthday is in four days ! APRIL 30 YAHOO!
    HMM i wonder if god does grants people a wish on their b-day ! ;D

LUV YA
    MARY

• I just turned 13 today! YAY! Only what? 3 more years till i drive a car WOO-HOO