Happy Birthday to all, and to all a happy birthday

124»

Comments

• wat about me? :'( :'( :'( :'(

lol only joking! happy b day popekyrillos ;)!
  • Happy b-day ...........in January 22 LOL Happy ! jkg :D
    I am sooo exicted to be thirteen in ummm in 3 days ! AND then only 3 more years till car !!!!!!LALALA

TA TA 4 now
  • [glow=red,2,300]happy birthday to u :D :D :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111[/glow]
  • happt bday popekyrollos and happy 4 months late bday josephgabriel!!! mine is way too close..its in september lol..and I AM GETTING MY PERMIT!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHH!! lol jk.

GBU
    sandra
  • [quote author=sandrahanna link=board=11;threadid=1851;start=90#msg53477 date=1146252511]
    happt bday popekyrollos and happy 4 months late bday josephgabriel!!! mine is way too close..its in september lol..and I AM GETTING MY PERMIT!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHH!! lol jk.

GBU
    sandra

sandra, DON'T RUB IT IN, lol jk, and happy belated birthday josephgabriel!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • happy early bday coptic servant..Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to coptic servant happy birthday to youuu!!wohoooooooo..happy birthday!
    GBU
    sandra
  • [quote author=sandrahanna link=board=11;threadid=1851;start=90#msg53481 date=1146254997]
    happy early bday coptic servant..Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to coptic servant happy birthday to youuu!!wohoooooooo..happy birthday!
    GBU
    sandra

sandra, thank you, it is very appreciated, it makes me want to cry :-[ :'(!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • noooooo..ur suppose to be happy..ITS UR BIRTHDAY!

GBU
    sandra
  • 10 days left though, shorten that, it will be exactly 1 week, 3 days, lol, but I will still say big thanks to CopticChica21 and sandrahanna, thank you!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • [quote author=nene107 link=board=11;threadid=1851;start=75#msg53175 date=1145979997]
    Happy Birthday to youu! Happy birthday to you!!!
    :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) 8) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
    Happy Birthday Dear Marianne!!!!! Happy Birthday to you!!!
    :-* ;D :D ;) :)
    O3bal meet sana, we o3bal el shahada, we o3bal el gawaz, wel ayal, we shahadet el ayal, we gawaz... lol totally kidding! but happy birthday babee!!!

your amazing chicka ;)
    God Bless!

thanks nene...lol lesa 3ala badry 3ala da kolo bas we are egys ba2a we are never satisfied with anything :P
    P.S. You are the amazing one ;)
  • HAppy birthday everyone, i dont like to forget people, the mary birthday countdown...............2 DAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOO exicted, is any one else turnin 13 ?

ba bye ,wuv
    Mary
  • [quote author=copticcross3 link=board=11;threadid=1851;start=105#msg53545 date=1146288026]
    HAppy birthday everyone, i dont like to forget people, the mary birthday countdown...............2 DAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOO exicted, is any one else turnin 13 ?

ba bye ,wuv
    Mary

I didn't get the chance to this before, but I do now, [glow=red,2,300]HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY COPTICCROSS3![/glow]

Forever,
    Coptic Servent