Pray for... (on the Altar)

Comments

• henrik,
    someone takes the prayer request to the priest during the liturgy. the priests pray and the person who writes the request prays.
  • Please pray for my brother who just had surgery on his nose. He is in a lot of pain and he is only 15 so it is hard to bear it and hard for me to watch him in pain.
  • [quote author=mabsoota link=topic=8866.msg143278#msg143278 date=1313610127]
    henrik,
    someone takes the prayer request to the priest during the liturgy. the priests pray and the person who writes the request prays.

BUT HOW DOES IT DIFFER FROM OTHE PRAYER REQUESTS?
  • For me the sinner, the Lord may turn His mercy to me.
    For our congregation, we may have a priest and a church building, we haven't one nearby.
    We are using Eastern Orthodox building. For my friend whose faith is faded out with atheistic philosophy.
    For another friend of mine, now in Chicago, to get a job of his profession - he graduated MSc few months ago from European University.

Abuna Kyrillos bless me.
  • Please pray for me that the Coptic Orthodox Church grows and goes from strength to strength; until Orthodoxy floods the earth and is taught in each and every corner.

God continue to richly bless!!!
  • please pray for the certain people who do not belive in God. or who view believing in God as some wager. For the kids who start out their lives thinking they do not need God, and for the people being decieved by other faiths. and for my teacher in school who thinks that there is no solid truth in this world.
  • Please pray for Fady to help him at work and to support him in his life.
  • I really need a very deep prayers on all of the Coptic Altars on Friday and Saturday because i will be writing my SAT test which i feel it's so hard for me albeit i need a very, i mean very very high score to get accepted in a university.

Pray for me Fathers, brothers and sisters, for God's Deacon "Marc Nashaat",, i really need your prayers that Jesus puts his fingers before mine on the answer sheet.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Please pray for me and my family.
  • [quote author=elsi70x7 link=topic=8866.msg144807#msg144807 date=1316182809]
    Please pray for me that the Coptic Orthodox Church grows and goes from strength to strength; until Orthodoxy floods the earth and is taught in each and every corner.

God continue to richly bless!!!

I also Pray for this :)
  • God bless u TITL and DC and everyone else.
    may God repose our martyred brothers and bring peace and healing.

henrik,
    all prayer requests are heard by God who cares for all of His children. but we know from the Bible that a 'righteous man's prayer is powerful and effective' so we also ask the priest to pray for us during the liturgy, as He is given a special blessing from God and a job to pray for all of us.
  • Please pray for me for my road test tomorrow. Thank you.
  • Prayers for me.
    The Lord may forget my sins.
    His Saints may help my journey.

Amen
  • Please pray for my friend Daniel Getachew, that he will find a good job in his field and find true joy and fullfillment in life!

Thanks very much
  • I request prayers for my urgent need for employment.

Michael
  • pray for Henrik, Nirdosha, Nathalie, Eva
  • [quote author=elsi70x7 link=topic=8866.msg147186#msg147186 date=1320765332]
    Please pray for my friend Daniel Getachew, that he will find a good job in his field and find true joy and fullfillment in life!

Thanks very much

[quote author=cildara link=topic=8866.msg147194#msg147194 date=1320782529]
    I request prayers for my urgent need for employment.

Michael

[quote author=henrik.hank link=topic=8866.msg147730#msg147730 date=1321741680]
    pray for Henrik, Nirdosha, Nathalie, Eva

Lord have mercy on Daniel Getachew, Michael, Henrik, Nirdosha, Nathalie, and Eva!
  • Please pray for me. Raymond Melika

ReturnOrthodoxy
  • Please pray for me, I have an exam tomorrow, and on Wednesday and a big one Friday after next, that God gives me the wisdom I do not deserve, and does not punish me severely for the time I have not used wisely.
  • Please pray for me to be closer to God, to ease my pain and my work contract to continue. Pray also for my husband Amdemichael to get admission to school so that we can live closer to eachother. Pray also for my brother fekeremariam he gets his permit and start working. Please pray for my sister Tsegemariam to pass her exam and start working in her profession. Above all pray for all of us to be closer to God and to leave our burden to almighty God.

God bless you for giving me this opportunity.
  • pray for Richard so he can come closer to Jesus
  • Please remember me in your prayers, I'm under a lot of stress at uni. JG
  • I am under financial stress and urgently need a new job. Please pray for me.
  • Prayer for me, Henrik, so I can go deep into my spiritual life although I live in a very anti-Orthodox/anti-Catholic city.
  • prayer for: Elisabeth, Nathalie, Hans, Richard, Erika, Emil
  • hello can someone please let me know where i can find that ctv commercial where H.H. writes Rabena Mawgood  please it is very important for me
  • [quote author=paulnagib link=topic=8866.msg153654#msg153654 date=1332728561]
    hello can someone please let me know where i can find that ctv commercial where H.H. writes Rabena Mawgood  please it is very important for me

Here it is, at the end
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxGC1Ap1cDk
  • prayers for Anders, Lennart, Thomas, Nirdosha and Nithyananda.
  • [quote author=henrik.hank link=topic=8866.msg154672#msg154672 date=1334653572]
    prayers for Anders, Lennart, Thomas, Nirdosha and Nithyananda.

They are in my prayers.