Pray for... (on the Altar)

Comments

• it will be fine by God's grace :)
    ephesians 6:13-14
    'put on the full armour of God... you nay be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. stand firm then...'
  • [quote author=mabsoota link=topic=8866.msg123373#msg123373 date=1291415203]
    it will be fine by God's grace :)
    ephesians 6:13-14
    'put on the full armour of God... you nay be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. stand firm then...'

Thanks mabsoota, please pray for me  :)
  • May the Lord have mercy on you, JosephGabriel, and grant you His peace.

Father Peter
  • Thank you Father.

joe
  • Once you have done all that you can reasonably do, then leave it in God's hands and make sure you spend time with Him. It is better to spend the 15 minutes before the test in quiet prayer rather than frantic last minute revision. If you do not know what you need to know by the last 15 minutes then you will not learn it. But you can enter the test in peace, a peace that the world cannot give, a peace that passes understanding.

May this be your experience.

God bless you

Father Peter
  • Can you please pray for these people and put on the altar:

Please God help these kids on their SAT test tomorrow:

Martina Selwaness
    Veronia Hanna
    Matthew Abdelmalek
    David Awad
    Mary Mikhail

And everyone taking it tomorrow. Be with them and reward them for all of their studying. Help them to do well on it for the glory of your Holy Name. Amen.

Thank You.
  • Please pray on the Altar for
    - my(Woleteselasie) health, my faith which is getting weaker everytime, and my job to continue.
    - my husband (Amdemichael) who is too stressed and lost his happiness and love of God.
    - my brother (Fikremariam) to be faithful as before and leave his burden to God.

God bless you!

• Please Pray on the Altar for:
    Martha George
    Samaan Azmi
    Jasmin

Thank you...
  • Please pray for my physical and mental health that God may heal me from the devil's oppression. Pray that God helps and stands by me in this new job and that I succeed in it since it was given to me by God.
  • Pray for mena makar on the alter
    He suffers from brain cancer and is currently taking many medications and nothing is working please pray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • may God give him peace.
    a dear family friend had this. God was with him through all the difficult time and with his family.
    sometimes God's will is not ours, but it is better than ours. this man touched very many through his peaceful acceptance of God's will and his determination to live for God, even when it was hard. may God restore the soul of your friend to know God through the times of suffering, and may He restore his health, if it is His will. and may God give you all peace as you run to Him in your time of need.
    read psalm 22 (23).
  • Please remember my name on the altar. I'm going through a very difficult time spiritually and socially. I have begun to stray from God and I am afraid of my behavior lately. Please...I really need to come back to Him.
  • may God help you.
    start by reading even one verse of the Bible every day and praying 'our Father' and try to read more each day to get back on track.
    i remember going to confession once, i didn't know why the previous weeks had been so difficult, i couldn't concentrate at work, people were being mean to me, i couldn't relax in the evening and sleep well, and i just looked at my f.o.c. and before i even said anything, he asked 'how is your spiritual life?' i was, like, 'ermm...' and he encouraged me to get back on track and then asked what was wrong, and i was like, 'i think u already answered that, i realise now what was wrong!'
    may God give you such a wise spiritual father  :)
  • Please remember Tant Nevine and Uncle Magdy. They are both very sick.
    Please remember me and my family.
    BUT foremost, the Pope Shenouda, and Egypt.
    God bless, Pray for me also,
    Cyril
  • Thank you mabsoota for your great advice and prayers  :)
  • please keep my family in your prayers,
    I have some personal issues that I need God's wisdom and guidance in.
    I  also have a major presentation to give in a few days and I am not prepared for it so please remember this also
    thank you
    dimyana
  • Our dearest Tamara, who is only 13 years old, is courageously fighting for her life. She was diagnosed with a rare brain tumor and was told it cannot be surgically removed. Tamara has been given only a few more weeks of her young life to live, but we are keeping our hopes alive! She is currently undergoing an alternative treatment, by Dr.Burzynski, that we believe will help her fight this battle and win. We truly believe in the power of prayer!

Also for me, God may remember me in His mercy.

Blessings,
  • Our dearest Tamara, who is only 13 years old, is courageously fighting for her life. She was diagnosed with a rare brain tumor and was told it cannot be surgically removed. Tamara has been given only a few more weeks of her young life to live, but we are keeping our hopes alive! She is currently undergoing an alternative treatment, by Dr.Burzynski, that we believe will help her fight this battle and win. We truly believe in the power of prayer!
    God remember me, the sinner too. Amen.
    Blessings,
  • I had an interview. I didn't convince them, I think, I lost it - though not notified yet.
    God, please give me any other job/anything even summer job/, I am terribly in need of one.
    Keep my fathers/and Your servants/, specially HH Shenouda, in peace. Amen.
  • Please pray for the successful outcome of an important meeting I have tomorrow, 3/3. Thank You.
  • may God guide and comfort all of you.
  • That the Lord will take away all wrong and untruth thoughts and that he shows me the truth.
    Please, I need the Lord to clarify my thoughts about some complicated issues and I want a pure faith.
    Please remember me in ur prayers, Fr Peter, and God bless u all.
  • Please pray that God have mercy on me and forgive my sins, also for help in my uni studies
  • I pray to thank and praise the Lord for accepting and granting me my petition.May His name be praised,blessed and glorified both now ,forever and unto the ages of ages ,amen.

PS: Bam, please remember to put it on the altar.Thx.
  • Most beloved brothers and sisters of Christ our Lord and Our God,

I humbly ask for your most fervent prayers and advice on this matter.

I am plagued by my past incidents so much that I cant have a hold on the present, I am a college student. And I find it very hard to study and socialize sometimes. I suffer from spiritual dryness, I was sort of asking, begging God for something but which didnt happen and now I can't find him, I dont have peace within me, rather constant bitterness, angry, rageful, sorrow....

Please share similar experiences if you had any...

All this creates in me a yearning for a miracles about finding God, hearing God...etc?
    How do deal with such desires?
    How do you deal with times where you think God doesn't answer, where you think God has bent his arrow right at you ready to attack you... when nothing goes right? When you start to doubt your faith sometimes...?

I also was wondering to visit Egypt particularly St. Anthony's monastery... to a specific anchorite - Fr Lazarus El Anthony.... I really want to see him ... I think he would be a great benefit to me....

Could you guys kinda give me some info about getting to Egypt in a time like this.... with the crisis etc. Should I go or shouldn't I...? How to get there I know it is not in cario and I have to travel by bus or something...?

Thanks an please please (please X 1000) remember me in your prayers and possibly infront of the Holy Altar.

God Bless You.

• Please pray for the youth at St Mary and St Abraam church
  • For my good friend John and his girlfriend, who may be in Tokyo, Japan right now, near where a massive (perhaps 8.9) earthquake has just struck, causing massive damage and tidal waves. I am concerned for their safety, and for the safety of all the people of Japan and the surrounding regions which are endangered by this calamity. Please pray.
  • And now there is a warning for my county, because we are close to the coast (Pacific Ocean). Please pray for us. We are heading to higher ground.
  • Please pray for a my big module exam next Thursday, that God will aid and strengthen me though I am not worthy of any help from Him.

JG