Kiahk Psalmody Coptic/English/Arabic

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
Peace and Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ

I wish all of you a happy Nativity fasting. As we are approaching the woderful month of praising, we have posted a complete (as possible) Kiahk Psalmody [Coptic - English - Arabic] in a printable format. You need to install the included fonts in the zip file in order to be able to view the document properly. You can download it from our Church site at this link:

http://www.stgeorgestjoseph.ca/download/Kiahk_Psalmody.zip

If you see some lines as "VATCVAT" or something similar, that means you did not install all the included fonts.

Comments

• Thanks for posting this!
    I have a question though, where do you go once you click on the website?

God bless.
  • Hi,
    It should download righ away to your local disk. If not, then go to the main page and it should be on the top right corner.

• Hi, I went to the link and it downloaded the file along with the other fonts and it still shows VATCVAT... what do i do? thanks a lot.
  • First of all, Thank you Ougai for posting that work. Its amazing.
    I scanned it quickly, I didn't see all the Arabic praises for St Mary.. maybe I missed them, but I sure would love to see this work Complete with the same quality..

Second, Guys that is what you  need to do. Its so easy it takes 1.5 mins.

1- Click on the link above. it will download the zipfile to your computer.
    2- find out where the Zip file is and open it.
    3- extract all the files in the Zip file to a directory you create (i.e. Kiahk Psalmody)
    4- Select and copy the font files you just extracted (all except the actual Psalmody pdf file).
    5- Open windows Explorer
    6- Go to (( C:\WINDOWS\Fonts .)) by choosing the folders C:\ then Windows then fonts.
    7- click somewhere inside the Fonts folder and then with the right mouse button click Paste.
    8- The fonts will be installed to the windows system.
    9- Now you can close the windows explorer and open your Psalmody.pdf file and praise God :)

Pray for me
  • Thanks a lot for the instructions and the fonts are installed on my computer. However, I still see the VATCVAT sign on the pdf file. What do I do?
  • [coptic]ouontai tai`problyma ;ai `nte Kmeka - ]erhelpyc `eououw[/coptic]
    I have that problem of Kmeka - I hope for an answer
    [coptic]oujai qen `P=[=c[/coptic]
  • Hi this is amzing work that you guys have done. But is there anyway you guys can turn this file into a powerpoint.
  • is amdah fil batool on it???