Chanting the Agpeya

edited December 1969 in Technical Topics
Hi,

www.agpeya.org has a streaming audio on the agpeya. I can not find the audio on CD.I doubt if it is on sale.Is there a way to download the chanting from the site? My question may sound dumb as I am the most computer illiterate around.

Also,are there any  hymns by Abu Fam other than the ones at Tasbeha .org on CD,like the glorification of St Mary etc? If anybody knows,holla at me.

Thanks

Comments

• [quote author=Hezekiel link=topic=7336.msg97150#msg97150 date=1226547932]
    Hi,

www.agpeya.org has a streaming audio on the agpeya. I can not find the audio on CD.I doubt if it is on sale.Is there a way to download the chanting from the site? My question may sound dumb as I am the most computer illiterate around.
    Also,are there any  hymns by Abu Fam other than the ones at Tasbeha .org on CD,like the glorification of St Mary etc? If anybody knows,holla at me.

Thanks

Believe me, there are even more illiterate people around in computers (-> me  ;) )

But yeah, if anyone has chanted Agpeya that can be downloaded to put it on ipod, that would be very appreciated...
    Thanks
    God Bless
  • r-click on the speaker picture and choose "save link as". then save the file any where on your computer. they are all mp3 files. you can then move directlly on an ipod.
  • Thank you minagir, but does anyone know of a site where they have the same thing but in arabic???
  • Right here: http://st-takla.org/Multimedia/006-Agpeya-index.html

Press download, or "save target as" to save the mp3 files. Then add onto your iTunes.

pray for me

joe
  • Thank you Joseph

God bless
  • No problem, I think this is an excellent idea, and am going to do the same thing right now!  ;)

pray for me

joe
  • Thank you ALL.
  • [coptic]Namenra] tyrou>
    ]nou aiemi `mpijinswpi `mpaima `nnat - my `nouon `ntoten emi `mpijinswpi `nni`slyl `najpia qen ]metrem`n<ymi?[/coptic]
    Now I noticed the presence of that website - does anyone of you know the presence of the prayers of horologion in Coptic?
    [coptic]oujai qen `P=[=c[/coptic]