Christians feud over Church of Holy Sepulcher

Wow...we're on the front page of yahoo...that doesn't happen too often.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081025/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_israel_holy_sepulcher

Comments

• I wish it was for something better though lol! They're like kids fighting over easter eggs...
  • i think they are taking it a bit toooooo far.... BIG DEAL...  A Monk from another Sect sweeped the step, BIG DEAL.... get over it... its not like: "Oh, he cleaned it, now he will think it belongs to him becasue he cleaned it"...... WHo CARES? like isn't it for the good of the Monastery itself? like the Ladder on the roof.... what is the big deal if an Ethiopean Monk went up and got it down instead of the Coptic Monk? its nt like ladder will harm anybody........
    same with the fire exit.... like sit toghether and decide witch place is more suitable....or if the Monastery is actually in danger from collapse, then "KABARO DEMAGHKOM", fis the Monastery then DISPUTE YOUR HEADS OFF..... they are being like kids who are like: If I can't have it then you can't have it, and they would both rather it collapses than someone claim, lets say, a JOINT POSSECION? llike what is the harm if they both own it and LIVE In PEACE?

sorry for this post, but i think it is getting a bit out of hand.....
  • doesn't really sound like a coptic monk to me.

i think the article may not be showing the whole story.