let them praise him

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
hey does anyone have the part of the gospel in arabic for bishops/popes in eng it starts let them praise him in the church of his people can someone give it to me in arabic tthaannkks

Comments

• one of the files on this page has it

http://www.coptichymns.net/modules.php?name=Coptic_Media&op=modload&file=index&p=Coptic Hymns/Liturgical Coptic Hymns/Hymns for Reader Deacons/Gospel_Readings

sorry to say but i don't think it is the best

and you might want to keep in mind that it said in different tunes according to the mode (feast/fast) of the church

God Bless
  • nonono im not talking about when they say it before the deacon says statheete im mean like as a part of the Gospel Intro
  • [quote author=Copticdeacon link=topic=7255.msg96322#msg96322 date=1225056556]
    nonono im not talking about when they say it before the deacon says statheete im mean like as a part of the Gospel Intro

here: Hymn Library > Papal Hymns > The Tawaf (Maro-echasf)
  • ohh soorrryyy i mean like in english arabic ssoorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyy
  • Here is something I had typed up a while ago!

I hope you like it, I had my mom edit it because I did it from memory since I can't read!  ;D

Fal yarfa oho fee kanisati shabihee wal yobarikaho ala manabir i'shiyookh

Le anaho gaala ouboa mithlal khiraf: yopsir al mostakimon ya yafrahon

Aksama alraboo wa lan yandam anaka anta howa al kahin ilal abad ala taks melshisadek

Al rab an yaminika ya abana  al Baba al patriarch al Anba Shenouda al thalis

ya sharika fil khidmat il rasoleya abeen al oskof al anba ... al rab yafaz hatakoma.
  • [quote author=Copticdeacon link=topic=7255.msg96325#msg96325 date=1225065263]
    ohh soorrryyy i mean like in english arabic ssoorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyy

just for you,

Fal-yarfa'oh fe kanisat sha'-behe, wal-yo-barekoh 'ala mana-beral-sheyokh,
    la-annaho ga'a-la o-bowa methlal-kheraf, yob-serol-mostaqemona wa yafra-hon.

Aqsamal-rabo wa lam mandam, annaka anta howal-kahen elal-abad 'ala taqse malkee-sadek.

Al-rabo 'an yamenak ya aba-nal-qedees al-but-reiark al-pa-pal mo'azam al-anba shenouda al-thalith, wa sharikeka fel-khedmal-rasoleya, a-benal osqof anba (...), alrabo yahfaz hayatakoma.

of course a word or 2 would change do to the fact that mostly ppl know it rather then read it.