Piano notes for coptic hymns?

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
Hi everyone,

i was just wondering if anyone knows where i can get piano notes for any coptic hymns?

please send me a link if u can find any on the internet  :)

Thanks!

God Bless and Take Care

Comments

• This is perfect!!
    Thank you so much  ;D

God Bless
  • i tried it on guitar and it really didn't work out well AT ALL... lol, i dunno but its probably just me.....
  • No problem
    [quote author=coptic pharaoh link=topic=7230.msg95915#msg95915 date=1224466835]
    i tried it on guitar and it really didn't work out well AT ALL... lol, i dunno but its probably just me.....

I have no idea I dont even play an instrument, but it works on more than one instrument. I know people who had different instruments and used some of the notes on that website.
  • I would LOVE it so much if there were Guitar tabs or even notes for coptic hymns. If anyone finds some please inform me RIGHT AWAY.

Thanks,
    GBU,
    Copt Andrew
  • if you know anybody that plays alhan on the Oud, it is very similar for guitar...... i still have to figure out witch frets and all that stuff, but i figured out thte tabs for a couple of Taranim ( Kanisaty el Kepteya, Kaifa Ansa, the begining of Ya mariam el Befr(its got a mistake in it that i can't find, others told me about it...) and En lam tabny Anta al baita( defenatly one of my top favourite Taratil...)
  • check out

davidensemble.com

they have a lot of great musical notes
  • [quote author=coptic pharaoh link=topic=7230.msg95915#msg95915 date=1224466835]
    i tried it on guitar and it really didn't work out well AT ALL... lol, i dunno but its probably just me.....

Well coptic pharaoh, you should get learning to read treble clef lol

pray for me

joe
  • what do you mean Joe?
  • The music is written in treble clef, rather than as guitar tabs, so get learning  ;D
  • Sorry Joe, us guitarists are way too lazy to bother with treble clef...or bass clef...or any clef for that matter!
  • Hahaha -  :)

What can I say?  ::)