Haidy Montaser

whywhy
edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
I love her. adore he rvoice.

i was wondering if anyone had a website to downlaod ALL her hymns i have quite a few but i do know that i am missing a few. Would anyone have this sort of thing.

Comments

• I'd love to have some of her songs on my phone...any links? or could u plz upload a map for me :D
  • I'm from the United States..
    Recently I heard for the first time a song/Taraneem by Haidy Montaser called Saket Leh... I immediately fell in love with it.  I do not know the lyrics or words, but music being the universal language of the Soul touched my Heart very much...
    Saket Leh is Beautiful, it warms my Heart everytime I hear it... I sure would love to know the words/lyrics..
    Now I know what it was like for folks in the 1960's who didn't know or speak English to hear the music of the Beatles and wanting to know what they were singing...  I Love Haidy Montaser, May God Bless her Always :-)
  • Hi Garabandal,

Welcome to Tasbeha!!

I translated the first half of the tarneema for you because I love this tarneema too and I know how frustrating it can be to hear something and not understand it. God willing, I'll do the second half for you later on... I'm just a little short on time right now! I hope you enjoy the words as much as the music :)

The bold are the arabic-english lyrics. astericks will be for words that are indirectly translated and explained below.

Saket leh? Mat2oum etkallem
    Why are you quiet? Get up and talk
    Osro5lou w erga3 eley
    Cry out and return to Him
    Howa y7ebak w beyenda7lak
    He loves you and is calling for you
    Mestaneek terga3 eley
    He’s waiting for you to return to Him

Law yedee2 el koun hawaleik
    If the world gets tigher around you
    Esro5lou el forsa fe eideik
    Cry out to Him, you have the chance
    3eino 3alek, sa7ran ynadeek
    He’s watching you, always* calling you
    Saket Leh? Saket Leh? Saket Leh?
    Why are you quiet? Why are you quiet? Why are you quiet?

*In the tarneema is says sa7ran which directly means staying up late in the night. By it they mean that God never sleeps and is always waiting for us. I used the word "always" instead because it provides a clearer meaning than the direct translation.

God Bless.
  • http://new.mp3-tranem.net/slalbum.aspx?id=150
    it has more than u lookin for!!!! enjoy it
  • Hello Marmoura99,

Thank you for such a quick response to my request, you made my day "really" !!  The Lyrics are just as beautiful as the music...  now I can listen with my Heart and ears and know what is being sung/said !

Looking forward to the rest of the lyrics when you have time...
    What does Tarneema mean ?
    Again, Thank you very much and May God Bless you Always in a special way for lighting the way for me :-) MCL
  • Hi Jesus.Son,

Thank you for your information... God Bless You !
  • Hi Garabandal,

I'm so glad you enjoyed the tarneema. Tarneema is a song that is sung to praise God, such as this one :D

Here are the rest of the lyrics. I didn't add the chorus again and again because it would've made this post too long but the translation is in my last post from this morning!

Saket leh w el ya2es maleek?
    Why are you quiet and filled with despair?
    W 3eneik malyana domou3
    And your eyes filled with tears
    Howa fel sa3b yegeelak
    He comes to you in hard times
    Yemla hayatak ma3na – Yasou3
    Fills your life with purpose – Jesus

Saket leh w el3omr beyegry
    Why are you quiet while life is moving quickly*
    W hayatak morr w sarab*
    And your life is bitter and .....
    Al 5ouf gowa 3erou2ak yesry
    Fear runs through your veins
    Faker ennak hena metsab
    Thinking that here you are left alone

*1: "beyegry" means "running" so I changed it to "moving quickly" because it's more grammatically applicable to "life"
    *2: Unfortunately, I do not know the meaning of the word "sarab." However, just from reading it in context, I think it means pain or misery.

Please remember me in your prayers always and pray for me whenever you hear this tarneema!

God Bless.
  • Marmoura99 you are my angel :-) 

Thank you for the definition of tarneema... You're my new Teacher ;-)

The more I read the words/lyrics the more beautiful they are to me...
    The words and music really do go hand and hand... they belong together....

Marmoura99 I will always think of you now everytime I hear Saket Leh... What a great connection  :-)
    I promise I will definitely keep you in my daily prayers... also, when I go to Church which is every weekend.... We have during Mass special intentions.. I will add you to my Star of Bethlehem which is all those that I pray for.... It's something that I offer up to the Lord every week ! So once I add you to my Star of Bethlehem during Mass you'll be prayed for Always, every week !

Have a good night Teacher,

MCL
  • yeah haidy is amaaazing. my favorite tarneema by her is kharig aswarik? what are you guys' favorites?

also, if you like haidy, you might wanna check out taraneem by anton ibrahim ayad (ibrahim's son). here's one of my favorites:
  • O no problem Garabandal and i see that u dont know arabic so i `ll do my best to upload `em for u with english names??

teji aflio thanks its awesome

Guys please remember me in ur prayers 
  • Garabandal,

Thank you so much for your kind words, but most of all for your prayers. This is honestly exactly what I need from everyone because I'm going through a very stressful time in my life right now, so this is the greatest gift that you could offer me!

Please, there is no need to call me teacher or anything... what I did was nothing. It was my pleasure! If you need translations for any other songs, please let me know :D

Teji Aflio, kharig aswarik is my favorite tarneema (or at least one of them)!! I downloaded it and listened to it almost non-stop all throughout lent!

God Bless
  • Heey, I love Haidy's songs too, I listen it every day!  :D
    Marmoura99, your transalation is great!

I don't want to bother you...but do u have the transalation of " Howa Fie fe donya eh" and
    "la tashmate"? (ya 3adowate?) Marmoura, "Re7lat el 7ayah" is also a great tarneema, has anyone the lyrics of it, fonetic (en-ar) and the transalation?
    you also can find them here: http://hymn.linga.org/tranemlist?AlbumID=358

• Thanks everybody and for the very good translation,
    btw sarab means a 'mirage' like a vanishing view of water, a hot air reflection above desert/sea..
    (also illusion, untrue, to be blown away by wind, deceipt..)

GBU
  • Thanks John_S2000 for that translation  ..... Yeah Marmoura99 was a big help for me... The music & words are awesome !!!
    Like I said before Now I know what it was like for folks in the 1960's who didn't know or speak English to hear the music of the Beatles and wanting to know what they were singing... 
    Now I have to listen to Teji Aflio, kharig aswarik ... Peace!
  • Hi teji aflio,
    Thanks for the Link.... do you have one for kharig aswarik ?
    Thank you again.
  • [quote author=Garabandal link=topic=7229.msg113108#msg113108 date=1270987351]
    Hi teji aflio,
    Thanks for the Link.... do you have one for kharig aswarik ?
    Thank you again.

khareg aswarik:
  • here is another nice hymn, not from haidy, but it's "our father" (zje penjot) in coptic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=aZy7x42njE0&feature=related
  • Hi Marmar, it would be my pleasure to translate those songs for you! However, would it be possible to just wait a couple of weeks for them? I have several final exams coming up that are just so overwhelming and I need to study for them first.

John, thank you for clarifying the meaning of sarab. I'd never even heard of it before listening to that tarneema!

Please remember me in your prayers, especially these next coming weeks!

Thank you.
  • Hi +marmar+... 
    Thank you for the Link... Haidy Montaser not only has a beautiful voice, but also creates some incredible music... The Lord must be very pleased... May God Bless you :-)
  • Good Morning everybody... 
    If anyone has a video link of Haidy singing Saket Leh... I would like very much to watch it !!! 
  • [quote author=Marmoura99 link=topic=7229.msg113143#msg113143 date=1271034714]
    Hi Marmar, it would be my pleasure to translate those songs for you! However, would it be possible to just wait a couple of weeks for them? I have several final exams coming up that are just so overwhelming and I need to study for them first.

John, thank you for clarifying the meaning of sarab. I'd never even heard of it before listening to that tarneema!

Thank you.

[quote author=Marmoura99 link=topic=7229.msg113143#msg113143 date=1271034714]
    Hi Marmar, it would be my pleasure to translate those songs for you! However, would it be possible to just wait a couple of weeks for them? I have several final exams coming up that are just so overwhelming and I need to study for them first.

Thank you.

Hey Marmoura, of course I can wait! I have final exams too, coz I'm in last year of highschool :p
    Rabena m3aki, salawat el 3adra we el kidisien! and pray 4 me 2!  :)
  • [quote author=Garabandal link=topic=7229.msg113478#msg113478 date=1271595848]
    Good Morning everybody... 
    If anyone has a video link of Haidy singing Saket Leh... I would like very much to watch it !!! 

found one! i think they cut out a musical intro for some reason but the rest is there. btw i've found that yamli.com is really good for finding taraneem. you type how the word sounds in english letters and it searches in arabic. then you can either view the results in arabic, or translate the page.

anyways, here's saakit leh:
  • Good morning teji aflio,

Thank you very much for the video link and all your Help... Will check yamli.com... Taraneem music is absolutely awesome... The first time I heard Saket Leh....  knocked me off my feet ... Have a good day !
  • Hello everyone,

Can anyone pls give the lyrics of "nefsi ertemie ta7t riglek' of haidy montaser?
    http://hymn.linga.org/PlaySong?TranemID=3183

ANd  of "Baqali modah kbeera" http://hymn.linga.org/tranemlist?AlbumID=286

Sanks a lot,

marmar

GB
  • Can Somebody Help me and Translate this Taraneem by Haidy Montaser if you don't mind called: "La Tashmaty" I love this song, the music is great :-)  I really Love Haidy music... Beautiful to the ears..

Here's a song I wrote called " My Lord" I hope you like it.. Thank you and GodSpeed :-) 
  • [quote author=+marmar+ link=topic=7229.msg116387#msg116387 date=1278954400]
    Hello everyone,

Can anyone pls give the lyrics of "Baqali modah kbeera" http://hymn.linga.org/tranemlist?AlbumID=286
    And " 3arfeen ili 3amal shams we 2amar we kol el donya? (from the album 3omry leek) Ya reeet, God bless who can do this!

Sanks a lot,

marmar

?
    GB
  • The tarnema plus lyrics:
    http://www.4shared.com/audio/h1siRqgk/_______.htm

بقالي مده كبيره ماقعدتش معاك مع اني عارف قد ايه بتحبني
    مع اني ضايع في الحياه من غير لقاك كل ما اقرب ليك حاجات بتشدني
    ما انا ياما سيبتك وانت ياما ندهتني ولا ثانيه واحده بعدت عني وسبتني
    عشان حنانك يا يسوع راجع اليك راجع بقول انك بجد وحشتني

انا ياما حسيت بالتعاسه والمرار كان جوه مني خوف رهيب بيهزني
    ومعاك سعاده مافيش مرار ولا انكسار وانا مش هخاف ده انت بحياتي بتعتني

ضاعت سنين من عمري واكلها الجراد وعن اللي ضاع يالهي بيك عوضتني
    انا جاي بعد الغيبه وسنين البعاد واللي اتهدم بايديك يارب هيتبني

More here:
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=75019665808

GBU
  • [quote author=John_S2000 link=topic=7229.msg130081#msg130081 date=1297189262]
    The tarnema plus lyrics:
    http://www.4shared.com/audio/h1siRqgk/_______.htm

بقالي مده كبيره ماقعدتش معاك مع اني عارف قد ايه بتحبني
    مع اني ضايع في الحياه من غير لقاك كل ما اقرب ليك حاجات بتشدني

انا ياما حسيت بالتعاسه والمرار كان جوه مني خوف رهيب بيهزني
    ومعاك سعاده مافيش مرار ولا انكسار وانا مش هخاف ده انت بحياتي بتعتني

ضاعت سنين من عمري واكلها الجراد وعن اللي ضاع يالهي بيك عوضتني
    انا جاي بعد الغيبه وسنين البعاد واللي اتهدم بايديك يارب هيتبني

More here:
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=75019665808

GBU

John, what can I say? Thank you very much!!

God bless ya bro
  • You are welcome.

GBU too