hymn competiton

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
i looked every where to get tennav the long one does ny one no where i could get it

Comments

• there is no long way to say the hymn "Tennav." You must be confused with the hymn Tenthino...
  • Amoussa01 is right. but wait.....[coptic]Ten;ynou[/coptic] is not on the alhan competition for any of the groups!!!
  • there is  long way and i am talking about tennav and it is group five well ny way i could get it
  • [quote author=anbaabraam link=topic=7166.msg94898#msg94898 date=1222819668]
    there is  long way and i am talking about tennav and it is group five well ny way i could get it

THERE IS NOO LONG WAY.

you have a recording, or a book that says so. i'd like to see it.

also this is mainly for the third group because the 5th group hymns are a mix of both groups 3rd and 4th....becasue it's a chorus group.....no age limit, up to 20 ppl, most of the deacons would be from 3rd and 4th group.
  • THERE IS NOO LONG WAY.

hes rite=)

+mahraeel+
  • o.O if u took it in a mean way.  i hope  i ddint do that.  it wasnt inteneded...lol im sryy

+mahraeel+
  • [quote author=minagir link=topic=7166.msg94901#msg94901 date=1222820907]
    [quote author=anbaabraam link=topic=7166.msg94898#msg94898 date=1222819668]
    there is  long way and i am talking about tennav and it is group five well ny way i could get it

THERE IS NOO LONG WAY.

you have a recording, or a book that says so. i'd like to see it.

also this is mainly for the third group because the 5th group hymns are a mix of both groups 3rd and 4th....becasue it's a chorus group.....no age limit, up to 20 ppl, most of the deacons would be from 3rd and 4th group.

is the chorus group for deacons only?
  • u mean the competition? No its for eveyrone=)

+mahraeel+
  • ok thnx for replying!!! maybe i'll join next time!!!
  • Np =) and sure everybodys welcomee=)))

+mahraeel+