Coverting files

edited December 1969 in Technical Topics
Does anyone have a program that can convert php to mp3?
Thanks

Comments

• [quote author=Loca4Christ link=topic=7151.msg94697#msg94697 date=1222531818]
    Does anyone have a program that can convert php to mp3?
    Thanks

tat's not possible. php is an internet browesre language...not an audio or video format. php is like html. for example this whole window you see now is a php file....
  • lol u cant do that ;D

+mahraeel+
  • How come the music files of st.mina's multimedia are php?

Correct me if i am mistaken.
  • [quote author=Loca4Christ link=topic=7151.msg95119#msg95119 date=1223249889]
    How come the music files of st.mina's multimedia are php?

Correct me if i am mistaken.

if am not mistaken, the files are not php....but they use somekind of java script, running the hymns (the hymns links) with a database, which can be done with php.
    so when u do the old, well-known, "R-click" and save as, you wouldn't be pointing to the right link to "save as" so it automatically takes you to "save as" the "index.php" page that you are on.

i think i just confused all of you right now....:D......that's if i am right.....but i think am close to right..:)
  • Thanks I understand what you mean. I did what you said and it saved as a real audio file. That helped so much.
  • Any body know how to convert Mp3 to .midi files? please help, cause it would let me use so many taraneem and such as ringtunes on my cell phone...