Bible Question i BET YOU WONT GET

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
Job lost everything he had right
at the end he got every thing doubled except what and why?

please if u have the answer then reply

Comments

• it says he restored his losses because he prayed for his friends.  but i dont get it? lol plzz help explain or give  a hint=)

+mahraeel+
  • first he did not have friends it said he lost everything
    he lost what was most dear to him spiritually he got tham back but earthly he did not get it back
  • wait is that the answer or is taht hint? haaha lol sryy=)
    got confused for  a second
    +mahraeel+
  • it is his kids
    he had 10 but then lost them
    he got another 10 at the end but the other 2 are living spiritually so spirituallyu he still had those 10
    10+10=20
  • o.OOO thankss now i get itt lol thats was kkiind of trickyy=)

thanks for teaching me something new=)
    +mahraeel+
  • what about this what is the smallest verse in the bible
  • John 11:35
    Jesus wept
  • yup how about this  what was the names of the first son of moses
  • Gershom?

+mahraeel+
  • why was pope athanasius called the Apostolic
  • i noe this is an easy one haha but im not soo sure=/

+mahraeel+
  • what is your answer
  • lol nvm haha juss w8 til someone else respondss lol

+mahraeel+
  • i dont think nybody nows it
  • Does it have anything to do with how he instituted the Church of Ethiopia?
  • Apostles preached, St. Athanasios also "preached" by spreading the right faith when Arius was around.
  • abkarino22 is partially right
    he defended the faith against arius with the apostolic teachings
  • so, all of the saints preached
  • my bad, i should have read all the posts before putting an answer to the questions that someone else answered...
  • I think because He is best remembered for his role in the conflict with Arius.  At the first Council of Nicaea (325), Athanasius argued against Arius because Saint Athanasius is the one who stood up and kept our faith.  Arius was with Roman Catholicism and Saint Athanasius was keeping our Orthodox faith. :)
  • The Apostles saved the Faith and didn't let it die after Jesus Asscended into Heaven, so Saint Athanasius aslo saved the Faith from corruption
  •           +++

St Athanasius
      May his intercession and prayer be with us since we have the same enemies plus more for the True Faith.St Athanasius

Let me ask u another Q.

1. Which land in the Holy Bible has looked the sun light only for a few hours?
      2. Which is the longest name in the Holy Bible?

• Isaiah 8:1
    Moreover the LORD said unto me, Take thee a great roll, and write in it with a man's pen concerning
    Mahershalalhashbaz.
    I think it is Mahershalalhashbaz.
    :)

Pray for me
  • [quote author=Godislove_ link=topic=7165.msg96536#msg96536 date=1225398416]
    Isaiah 8:1
    Moreover the LORD said unto me, Take thee a great roll, and write in it with a man's pen concerning
    Mahershalalhashbaz.
    I think it is Mahershalalhashbaz.
    :)

Pray for me

^^who is that?
    lo I never heard of him before?

+mahraeel+
  •       +++

Dear friends,

The Ans for Q1 is the land under the Eriterian Sea which the holy prophet Moses has split it up by the power of God. It looked the sun light only at a time when the Israelites were passing on it.

May God be with us always with His holiest mother, holy angels, saints. Amen!!!
  • Hi,

Who wrote the book of Job?  There are too many conflicting answers.  What is your answer?

Thanks,
  • [quote author=anbaabraam link=topic=7165.msg94824#msg94824 date=1222811003]
    Job lost everything he had right
    at the end he got every thing doubled except what and why?

please if u have the answer then reply

His wife. He never lost his wife. She wasnt as thankful like her husband.
  • [quote author=binC link=topic=7165.msg96854#msg96854 date=1226054459]
          +++

Dear friends,

The Ans for Q1 is the land under the Eriterian Sea which the holy prophet Moses has split it up by the power of God. It looked the sun light only at a time when the Israelites were passing on it.

May God be with us always with His holiest mother, holy angels, saints. Amen!!!

Not the Eriterian sea, but the Red sea.

pray for me

joe
  • [quote author=marie-therese fahmy link=topic=7165.msg96867#msg96867 date=1226102029]
    Hi,

Who wrote the book of Job?  There are too many conflicting answers.  What is your answer?

Thanks,

There is no universal answer as to who authored the book of Jacob.Moses, Job, Solomon,David etc are names that are related to the authorship of the book.Most lean to Solomon, cos some of the style are identical to the Proverbs of solomon and other compare it with the pslams of David...and others say Job himself.....

Joe,

Eritrean means red:-)..It is the Greek word for red..It was Herodos the great who coined the term.Do 'Erytrocytes' ring a bell..them red blood cells..
  • there is no book of jacobu mean job