Please help me!!!!!!!1

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
I am in deperate need of your prayers for both my spiritual life and my temporal earthly life; and for my family too.

If you will pray for me, please post a reply to this message that I may know you are praying for me. Otherwise, I will assume you are not praying for me.

Comments

• May the prayers of the saints be with you...May God bless and strengthen you...

• May the prayers of all the saints be with you.

Please remember to pray for yourself as well, as that is just as important.
  • U and ur family are in my prayers!!!
  • LOL i willl post, GOd be with u and may ST. MAhraeel strenghten u .. rabena mahaek
    +mahraeel+
  • You are in my prayers.
  • God be with you...
  • WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONLY SIX PEOPLE ARE WILLING TO PRAY FOR ME?!
  • I'm sure more people are praying for you
  • May the prayers of the Saints be with you and may God bless you and be with you and your family.

Also, i just wanted to say not get upset if you don't find a lot of people posting that they are praying for you, they may be praying for you but not posting it online... Just do your part and leave the rest in God's hands.

God Bless
  • Hahaha, dumdum I'm adamant that many people are praying for you. So you don't get upset I'll pray for you too.

Coptic Youth
  • [center]If you are tired and worn out
    by your labors for your Lord, place your head upon his knee and rest awhile.
    Recline upon his breast,
    breathe in the fragrant spirit of life,
    and allow life to permeate your being.
    Rest upon him, for he is a table of refreshment
    that will serve you the food of the divine Father
    - St John of Dalyatha[/center]

Remember,

[center]When he said to the weary, "Come unto me," I know that the Savior was speaking to me. When he prayed in the garden of Gethsemane, those sweat drops of blood were flowing for me. When the sword pierced his side and he felt agony, when the nails ripped his hands, he suffered for me. When he hung to his death on that cruel tree, and cried, "Father, forgive them," he pleaded for me. Though I can't comprehend it, I'm certain that he, now sits beside God, waiting for me!
    - St. Silouan the Athonite[/center]

We pray for you, with our Holy High Priest, who has not ceased to offer our prayers as incense to the Father!
  • wow clay those are beautiful quotes, may I ask where you get them from?
  • "God and you person to person" by Anthony M. Coniaris.
  • Ok thanks.. :)
  • [quote author=dumdum link=topic=7143.msg94669#msg94669 date=1222442467]
    WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONLY SIX PEOPLE ARE WILLING TO PRAY FOR ME?!

six people is six too many!!!!

Pray for yourself... before you have people pray for you... God said ask and I'll give you... not let others ask for you! pray to God and know he's your father! talk to Him like you would your dad! grow your relationship with him... talk to Him...

nakhod el baraka... neshkor allah!
  • I'm in to.  ;D And the Saints.

God Bless,
    Copt Andrew
  • lol yea six ppl is enuff haha...u have God

+mahraeel+
  • 7. Heh, And I agree with the rest. You don't need anyone praying for you but yourself.
    Here, Let me tell you a good formula for praying in the morning that I learned a few years back in Sunday School.

Do 15 matanyats each morning. And seperate them in groups of three.

For each matanya pray for something different. Each time you do one pray for something.

For the first 3 you should pray for the wellness of the World. Just pray for the world and mankind.

For the second 3 pray for the Church, Pope, Bishops, etc.

For the third 3 pray for your family.

For the forth 3 pray for yourself.

And for the last three, pray for whatever you want.

5 X 3= 15

It's been a while since I learned this in Sunday School so I don't remember how they told us to do it. But I think this one that I use is just as good.

God Bless,
    Copt Andrew

• Do 15 matanyats each morning. And seperate them in groups of three.

For each matanya pray for something different. Each time you do one pray for something.

For the first 3 you should pray for the wellness of the World. Just pray for the world and mankind.

5 X 3= 15

tahts greatt=)

+mahraeel+
  • through the itercessions of pope krillos vi and anba abraam
    GOD be with u
    s
  • [quote author=copt andrew link=topic=7143.msg94804#msg94804 date=1222808616]
    7. Heh, And I agree with the rest. You don't need anyone praying for you but yourself.
    Here, Let me tell you a good formula for praying in the morning that I learned a few years back in Sunday School.

Do 15 matanyats each morning. And seperate them in groups of three.

5 X 3= 15

Wow Copt Andrew, that's a very nice formula. Do you mind if I share it at my church?

Matthew