Lobsh adam

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
Anyone know what the tune for this is?

Comments

• [quote author=kyrillos02 link=topic=7083.msg94057#msg94057 date=1220221886]
    Anyone know what the tune for this is?

be more specific. lobsh of the normal theotokeias???
  • I'm pretty sure you're talking aboout the "khen Oshoat" tune.

GB
    Tony
  • Sorry, forgot to add for the theotokias.
  • [quote author=kyrillos02 link=topic=7083.msg94071#msg94071 date=1220250940]
    Sorry, forgot to add for the theotokias.

the long tune is [coptic]Qen ouswt[/coptic] tune in all days....except festive days which are [coptic]Marenouwnh[/coptic] tune.

the short is the fast tune of both, [coptic]Qen ouswt[/coptic] and [coptic]Marenouwnh[/coptic]
  • In the theotokias? the adam theotokias are the same tune as shash ensop.
  • [quote author=kyrillos02 link=topic=7083.msg94079#msg94079 date=1220314839]
    In the theotokias? the adam theotokias are the same tune as shash ensop.

i think he ment the "lobsh adam of the Theotokeias" which is the last several parts of everyday, being an explaintion for that specifc Theotokeia.
  • [coptic]Myna pamenrit>
    My `ktajryout epai? saimeu`i je pilwps `nAdam qen ouy,oc `nrasi erhivahou piy,oc `nte (aikw]) etoi `nrasi - `Kmeu`i ou?[/coptic]
    Are you sure of this? I used to think that the Adam expo in the joyful tune follows the tune of [coptic]aikw] [/coptic]which is joyful - what do you think?
    [coptic]oujai qen `P=[=c[/coptic]
  • [quote author=ophadece link=topic=7083.msg94144#msg94144 date=1220531704]
    [coptic]Myna pamenrit>
    My `ktajryout epai? saimeu`i je pilwps `nAdam qen ouy,oc `nrasi erhivahou piy,oc `nte (aikw]) etoi `nrasi - `Kmeu`i ou?[/coptic]
    Are you sure of this? I used to think that the Adam expo in the joyful tune follows the tune of [coptic]aikw] [/coptic]which is joyful - what do you think?

hmmmm......

Lobsh is different than the exposition, which is also different than the normal difnar reading. (atleast it apears in our hymnology....i thougt you might know better of the meaing of the words.

Lobsh is like the summery (there are many in kiahk that we never say anymore)
    Exposition is basically a commentary or an explanation after like a hymn or a gospel reading like in holy week.....normally longer.
    and difnar is just the difnar.

all have diffrent tune....except for some lost ones, i guess....
  • [coptic]Ce Myna - ]cwoun je pilwps `mmon ouhwc etqae `nte ]doxologi`a alla qen oume;myi picaji qen ]metrem`n<ymi euercemmynin evai qen ]metrem`mBritanni`a[/coptic]
    Yes Mina; I know that the "[coptic]lwps[/coptic]" is not the hymn at the end of the chants (exposition), but in fact the word in Coptic is translated like that in English
    [coptic]]nou `n;ok `mpakerouw etaqotqet@ pihwc `nte pilwbs `nAdam qen y,oc `nrasi erhivahou ou? Aikw] `nrasi ie Marenouwnh? ouoh ou pe tekbacyc?[/coptic]
    Now you didn't answer my question: the tune of the "[coptic]lwbs[/coptic]" Adam in the joyful tune follows what? [coptic]Aikw] [/coptic]joyful or [coptic]Marenouwnh[/coptic]? And what is your source?
  • [quote author=ophadece link=topic=7083.msg94148#msg94148 date=1220537174]
    [coptic]]nou `n;ok `mpakerouw etaqotqet@ pihwc `nte pilwbs `nAdam qen y,oc `nrasi erhivahou ou? Aikw] `nrasi ie Marenouwnh? ouoh ou pe tekbacyc?[/coptic]
    Now you didn't answer my question: the tune of the "[coptic]lwbs[/coptic]" Adam in the joyful tune follows what? [coptic]Aikw] [/coptic]joyful or [coptic]Marenouwnh[/coptic]? And what is your source?

sorry, answered fast before calc class...hehe.

the tune in festive days is on [coptic]Marenouwnh[/coptic]. any other days is the [coptic]Qen ouswt[/coptic]....this is for the Theotokeias Lobsh Adam. i am not sure where you got [coptic]Aikw].[/coptic]
  • [coptic]Myna - ekcohi etjyk ebol @ anok hw ai;eq;wq `mmoi emasw ejen naihwc[/coptic]
    You are completely right - but I was so confused with these hymns
    [coptic]]ouem`h;yi aisoft[/coptic]
    I am sorry my fault