hello everyone;)

edited December 1969 in Introductions
hello, i just registered in this forum. just few words about me-iam 25 years old, polish living in egypt since 6 years, working in El Gouna in Orascom Sales Office since 4 years. would like to know more and more about the Coptic Church as i am going to be baptised soon. i have alreay my own father, who is from elgouna church. prayers for all.
marta

Comments

• Hey jlomloj!
    :)
    WELCOME!!! i realy hope we can benift you somehow :)

so you are currently living in egypt???? and you are a girl rgt? "marta?" :P

welcome again,
    bentBABAyasooa`
  • yes, iam a girl;) and i think you too..'bent' means a girl or a daughter;) nice to meet you;)
  • nice to meet you too :)
  • Hello Marta, nice to meet you :)
    I'm new on this forum as well, and I can assure you that everyone on here is very nice and clever. I'm looking forward to getting to know you, and I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do :) I wish you all the best in your baptism :)

Matthew
  • Welcome!!!  :)

• Welcome to the forum, ahlan beeky  :)

pray for me

joe
  • Welcome I'm sure we can all gain from your participation on these forums.
  • [center];D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Welcome!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D[/center]
    [move]Nice to meet u!!!![/move]
  • thank you! nice to meet you;)
  • Welcome!! I hope u benefit a lot as much as i am.

pray for my weakness,

Coptic Youth
  • [move]WELCOME!!![/move]
  • hi have you been baptised yet?
  • hey, iam putting a lot of documents together. i already bought a galabeya etc, next sunday morning i am gonna be baptised. now i am studying more about the baptising itself and what i have to say in the ceremony. what about you?