Youth 25th annual coptic Convention in Ohio

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
Is anyone gonig to convention in ohio during july 20- 26 its going to be HUGE the pope might be there if hes okay ( Pray for him ) but, i dout it i Hear its going to be a Blast my first time going tell me if any of you live in ohio or michigan and are going or live close to that and going to the ohio convention..

Comments

• hey resurection,

We had this discusssion about two months ago. Here is the link.
    http://tasbeha.org/content/community/index.php?topic=6475.0

PK
  • I find it kinda unfair how HH is usually with the youth of the US and rarely found in Canada
  • then move to u.s. ;)

:P

hahaha
  • Christrules, just because he's in the United States doesn't mean people are allowed to go see him. When he's at the clinic in Cleveland, I don't think anyone is allowed to visit him. When he consecrates churches, security is everywhere and they won't let you get near him. So it's not as easy as you think.
  • I intend on being there, God willing.
  • Luckily, we have a small amount of people in our Church if the Pope finally decides to come visit us in Winnipeg(insha'allah) in August.... but the Church will get toooooooo many visitors from other provinces and it would be terribly crouded....
  • Lol hate to break it to u coptic pharaoh

we arent gonna get that close....just like popekyrollos said
    security and there are going to be alot of important pppl
  • that is a shame, a true shame.... 

why aren't the ordinary people that would get a great blessing from the Pope allowed to get close to H.H., yet the people who have no idea who He is, (like politicians, and presidents, and all these people and security people) can get close to Him, meet with Him and have talks with Him??
  • yep, that always ticked me off too.
  • When our church was carnated.... tab3an he was there he stayed with us for 2 days :) um... it was in aug of 2005 and i got to kiss his hands 3x :)
    one of the security ppl broke my dad's camera :( and my dad is a proffesional photographer (here is the site, if anyone is interesting.... http://hermina2000.com/flashpage.html

We had a great blessing for him, bas again it was tooo hard to get close to him :(