Prayer Request

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
Hello everyone,
I'm REALLY in need of all your prayers...I have some big exams this week and I know for sure that I have not worked enough for them. I'm praying that God will multiply the little work that I have done and have mercy on a sinner. I would really appreciate it, and I thank you all so much for your prayers, fellowship and unity.

God bless you all,
Matthew

Comments

• I've had the exact same problem, I also had exams for the last two weeks, they were my final exams in secondary school and I know I didn't study well enough for them since I had started too late. Yet I prayed God would work with whatever effort I made and I must say the exams didn't go perfectly well (which is something I didn't deserve anyway) but they could have been a lot worse. So I thank God for standing by my side and also Pope Kyrollos the sixth. I pray that they might be by your side also. Just do your best, don't think about the past, but about what you can do now... Inshallah you will succeed.

God Bless
    Please pray for me, a sinner
  • The intercessions of St. Mary and all of the choir of saints before the Throne of Glory are there for you.

pray for me

joe
  • Brothers and sisters, thank you so much for all your thoughts, words and prayers...they really made a difference :)
    May God bless you all and keep you all to support His children :)

God bless,
    Matthew
  • Mat, i pray for you and with you! iam also waiting for results of my exams-not all went well;)
  • May GOd be with you and strenghten u in all ur work!!

/
    mahraeel
    plzz p4m sister in Christ
  • The Prayers of all the saints be with you, especially those of HH Pope Kyrillos and of course the lady of us all Saint Mary.
  • May St.Mary and the great saint Mercourious of the 2 swords be with u and with Gods will and the intercessions of those saints, you'll pass with flying colours!!
  • Ur in my prayers!!! may God help u pass ur exams !!!
  • god be with you!
    exams are a rough time to be in :(

belnaga7 ensha allah we 3alena e7na el halawa :P