Congrats to the Class of '08

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
Hey you guys,
I would like to say congratulations to the class of 2008! I know a couple on this site that graduated this year! Great accomplishments everyone! and I wish you the best in your future! we rabana ma3akom!

We are proud of you :)

pray for me,
bentBABAyasooa`

Comments

• My friend "Konafa" is one of them :) eventhough class of 2006 was the best bas ma3alena hane3mal ah!! :P
  • Tayeb OK mabrook to those people  ;D

pray for me

joe
  • Congratualtions to those people.
    Man  I cant wait to graduate.!!
  • [move]congratsss!!!!=)[/move]

/
    mahraeel
    plzz p4m sister in Christ
  • [quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=topic=6704.msg89626#msg89626 date=1212785382]
    My friend "Konafa" is one of them :) eventhough class of 2006 was the best bas ma3alena hane3mal ah!! :P

wow Mira you seem to have alot of 7alaweyat friends loool

oh god i wish i was graduating..i havent even started...I NEED TO BUY PATIENCE from somewhere...how do u manage to wait so much..hehe

congrats to all...3o2bally (lol)
  • [quote author=mnc_hnn link=topic=6704.msg90649#msg90649 date=1213315681]
    [quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=topic=6704.msg89626#msg89626 date=1212785382]
    My friend "Konafa" is one of them :) eventhough class of 2006 was the best bas ma3alena hane3mal ah!! :P

wow Mira you seem to have alot of 7alaweyat friends loool

oh god i wish i was graduating..i havent even started...I NEED TO BUY PATIENCE from somewhere...how do u manage to wait so much..hehe

congrats to all...3o2bally (lol)

hahahahah who are the other friends that their names are something like sweets that you are talking about?????

ay haad ma3a kilo patience to sell???? 1/2 kilo tayeb?????? ay haga???? fatfotet patience tayeb????? :P hahahahaha

hahahahaha 3o2bally??? usually ppl say that to get married :P hahahahaha "3o2bally ya rab 3o2bally" :P

• nah...let me just get over studying and then think about marriage...

u said u have konafa friend...have you got anything else? basboosa..3asalya? loool

0.001 grams will do...
  • congrats everyone i hope that you guys continue to succeed in life and praise god's name in everything you do. may he bless us all