Poem #7!!!

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
Hey u guys!!!! I wrote a poem for this whole entire week!! well it is about this week!!! okay!!!

Feel His Pain
Cry out His name,
because we’re to blame.
His death hour is almost near.
And the vision of His pain is very clear.
The crown of thorns that He will wear,
and the pain that hurts that He can’t share.
He will carry all the sins of the world.
And He will rise from the dead as we’ve been told.
He did nothing wrong,
but out of love He stayed strong.
Risking His life for me and you.
Risking His life for the whole world too.
The cross He had to carry throughout the way.
And on earth He was never welcomed to stay.
The Jews pushed Him out as far as they can.
And the Jews thought He was only man.
With a hug and a kiss He was betrayed.
And the vision of selling Him can never fade.
Live with Him all your life so you can be happy.
And the reward in heaven will be worth it, you’ll see.

Comments

• wow, very very nice. May God bless you & reward you with his Heavenly rewards.
    Please keep them coming, I enjoy reading them.
    Have a blessed pascha week.

Plz pray for me
  • [quote author=SaintaMaria05 link=topic=6516.msg86170#msg86170 date=1209009172]
    wow, very very nice. May God bless you & reward you with his Heavenly rewards.
    Please keep them coming, I enjoy reading them.
    Have a blessed pascha week.

Plz pray for me

thnx!!!
  •             It's very nice, it touches and u have great talent and keep writting more poems !! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
  • [quote author=God_Worshiper link=topic=6516.msg86185#msg86185 date=1209070736]
                It's very nice, it touches and u have great talent and keep writting more poems !! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

aww thnx!!!
  • one worddd ;D

[move]amazingggggggggggggggg  :D  [/move]

/
    mahraeel
    plzz p4m sister in Christ
  • [quote author=mahraeel link=topic=6516.msg86194#msg86194 date=1209078394]
    one worddd ;D

[move]amazingggggggggggggggg   :D  [/move]

/
    mahraeel

No ur all amazinggggggg!!!
  • you are soo good! :* Keep it up!
    and I still think that one day when i am browsing through the church library i will see a taraneam CD by "*Regretful+Sinner*"
  • ]No ur all amazinggggggg!!

lol

you are soo good! :* Keep it up!
    and I still think that one day when i am browsing through the church library i will see a taraneam CD by "*Regretful+Sinner*"

yes u really are good.  one day in the future maybe u could turn them into songs and different orthodoxy hymns.. nd if u want u could even sing them urself lol that would be relllii kewl.  nd yes they r good enuff to become songs lol  keep it upp=)

/
    mahraeel
    plzzz p4m sister in Christ

"christ our savior has come and has born suffering taht through his passion he may save us let us glorify him and exalt his name for he has done mercy according to his great  mercy"
  • [quote author=mahraeel link=topic=6516.msg86200#msg86200 date=1209081217]

]No ur all amazinggggggg!!

lol

yes u really are good.  one day in the future maybe u could turn them into songs and different orthodoxy hymns.. nd if u want u could even sing them urself lol that would be relllii kewl.  nd yes they r good enuff to become songs lol  keep it upp=)

/
    mahraeel
    plzzz p4m sister in Christ

"christ our savior has come and has born suffering taht through his passion he may save us let us glorify him and exalt his name for he has done mercy according to his great  mercy"

[quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=topic=6516.msg86198#msg86198 date=1209080905]

Awwwwwwwwww u guys r sooooooooo nice!!!!but i don't think i will be able to make my poems into songs!!!
  • lol thxx but jw y? if u dont fell like explaining then that is okaay but at least rite the poems lol ^_^ 

/
    mahraeel
  • [quote author=mahraeel link=topic=6516.msg86205#msg86205 date=1209093219]
    lol thxx but jw y? if u dont fell like explaining then that is okaay but at least rite the poems lol ^_^ 

/
    mahraeel

I will keep on riting poems, but the song thing? I don't think so!!! I am not a kind of person with rythm!!! more like feelings,but feelings thought hard, like u've read in this poem!!!
  • It was really beautiful. :)
    Good Job!
  • [quote author=Hizz_chiilld link=topic=6516.msg86216#msg86216 date=1209187207]
    It was really beautiful. :)
    Good Job!

Thnx!!!!
  • I like your poem - absolutely fantastic  ;)
  • [quote author=josephgabriel link=topic=6516.msg86243#msg86243 date=1209290282]
    I like your poem - absolutely fantastic  ;)

thnx
  • Very nice HAPPY EASTER no more sadness