PEOPLE.. what happened to the discucions?

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
Hey.. whne i first made my account, everybody was so active... tons of good discusions and even greater posters....   but now.. i check every couple of hours... there are like 2 new comments only and the topics are too vague and not too interesting like they use to be when i signed up?...     :'(

Where did all the great Posts go? :o

Why are almost all the hero members and great posters never on or commenting.... ?   :o

I miss the way it was before............ i actually learned stuff from here.. now there is nothing that interesting anymore (no offence to anybody)   

God Bless

Coptic Pharaoh :o :o

Comments

• We still discuss stuff... :)
    Check out the new Bible Study topic, that's going to be GREAT !!!

+God Bless.
  • Lol thats what happens every once in a while, especially near the end of the school year(exams, finals, and what not) so people aren't as free, the site will become more active i'm sure during the summer months, i remember a time when all year round the forum was buzzing none stop, i believe Hizz_Child will remember as well. it was hard to keep up with the topics. I'm sure it will get busy again sometime, but you missed out on the glory days of this site at its creation
  • [quote author=jydeacon link=topic=6497.msg85968#msg85968 date=1208403823]
    but you missed out on the glory days of this site at its creation

:'( :'(
  • [quote author=Hizz_chiilld link=topic=6497.msg85967#msg85967 date=1208403598]
    We still discuss stuff... :)
    Check out the new Bible Study topic, that's going to be GREAT !!!

+God Bless.

the Bible Study is about the only Topic that I would actually concider 1 of the top ACTIVE ones now-a-days..  no offence to anyone.. and i don't have a The Orthodox Study Bible so i can't participate...

Any ways.. i can't wait till the summer then....

God Bless

Coptic Pharaoh
  • Neither do i... I'm just reading from the normal Bible...

• Im afraid for every time under the heavens there is a season.
  • yea wait till  the summer many ppls here r in high school nd college nd we have sooo many exams during school so we try our best lol.  ;D but yea i have wondered about the same thing copticpharoah!!! ;D

/
    mahraeel
    plzzz p4m sister in Christ