Request

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
Hey guys,

How is everyone?

I would like to ask a request from all of you.
Please pray for me, I'm a very weak person, every night i pray for strength, The Lord could have picked many others to be a Christian over me, i could have been born poor, or Muslim, or Jewish, but God was merciful to me and picked me above many others.
Yet I fail him daily, and daily i fall. I try to get up and i confess but the devil keeps pushing me down lower and lower.

And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire. (Rev 20:15) i don't want to be one of those!

But there shall by no means enter it anything that defiles, or causes an abomination or a lie, but only those who are written in the Lamb’s Book of Life. (Rev 21:27) I want to enter!  :(

I do not want to be cast out with the dogs (unbelievers)
Please pray and help if you have any words of comfort or wisdom!

Comments

• The Prayers of the saints be with you, Don't despair, that is a trick of the devil. Even if you fall down 100 times you must get up 100 times. God will Reward you for your struggles believe me. Then don't feel said you were chosen over someone else Rejoice!!! Thank God he chose you!! Keep reminding yourself that he chose you, and that you are written in His book, and everytime you sin its as if you are erasing your name from the book yourself. Read the Bible daily and pray from the agpeya.

God Bless and Pray for me and my weakness
  • I think because this is the time of the great lent, that we are feeling ashamed and guilty of what we have done because this holy time is reminding us what god went through for us and what he had done to save us.  and yet we re-pay him back by sining in many different ways.  and the worest part about it is.... we know we are sining and we know it is getting god upset at us bas we still do it any-ways....

I feel you, christrules.  I feel i am not worthy of saying god's name on my sinfull tongue! i am not worthy to be one of his daughters! i am more like the sinfull woman who wept and cleaned god's feet with her tears and dried them with her hair.

please pray for me, because i am in the need of every prayer no matter how small.
    bentBABAyasooa`
  • U R IN my PRAYERS

Abouna told me that devils fight harder in the LENT because u r trying to "fast" from sin... so they try even harder...
  • actually i am not even worthy to reseamble her
  • I am in no postition to advise anyone on this topic, because I need everyone's prayers even more.

pray for me

joe
  • So what if u lose a battle..even everyday..what is important is that u win the WAR... if u lose a batttle u will be anoyed..but u will always win the WAR if u r trying hard and pray... GOD wonèt let u lose the war...this website is really helpfull..it is full of great examples on purity and how to deal with lusts....  http://stbishoy.org.au/modules/wordpress/?page_id=18  it is long but very helpfull and comforting...
  • [quote author=jydeacon link=topic=6473.msg85448#msg85448 date=1207797175]
    . God will Reward you for your struggles believe me. Then don't feel said you were chosen over someone else Rejoice!!! Thank God he chose you!! 

Im not saying im sad im saying that im unworthy
    he chose me and i put a nail in his hand daily, that cross he carries gets heavier
    the crown of thorns hurts him more

I am unworthy to be the dust under his feet, the ground Jesus walked on is more pure than I.
    I am unworthy to be called Christian  :( :'(
  • [quote author=Christrules link=topic=6473.msg85447#msg85447 date=1207796881]
    Hey guys,

How is everyone?

I would like to ask a request from all of you.
    Please pray for me, I'm a very weak person, every night i pray for strength, The Lord could have picked many others to be a Christian over me, i could have been born poor, or Muslim, or Jewish, but God was merciful to me and picked me above many others.
    Yet I fail him daily, and daily i fall. I try to get up and i confess but the devil keeps pushing me down lower and lower.

And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire. (Rev 20:15) i don't want to be one of those!

But there shall by no means enter it anything that defiles, or causes an abomination or a lie, but only those who are written in the Lamb’s Book of Life. (Rev 21:27) I want to enter!  :(

I do not want to be cast out with the dogs (unbelievers)
    Please pray and help if you have any words of comfort or wisdom!

Hey!

May God bless you Christrules, you're amazing. :) Just know that through your struggles you will become stronger! SEE WHAT SATAN SAYS TO THAT!

Make sure you don't stop praying!

Pray for me, Your sister in Christ,

Vanessa
  • [quote author=Christrules link=topic=6473.msg85522#msg85522 date=1207882574]

I am unworthy to be called Christian  :( :'(

what is that supposed to mean?... Don't be so hard on yourself............. Jesus died for US....  that means YOU and me and EVERYBODY else....

and i read this verse somewhere in one of the messages by Peter....  it goes something like this(from what i remember):
    "For good deeds (or something like that) will cover up a MULTITUDE of sins... " u confess... do good deeds, be a good person.... and i am pretty sure ur name is writen in The Book of Life....
  • Oh and by the way.....  u are not the only person that adds to the Weight of the Cross... you are not the only person that adds to the crown of thorns... I for one do,  even more than you do.. and im pretty sure all of us do it too... even if it is just little mistakes
  • I will keep you in my prayers, please pray for me also.
  • You have just found out that you are pathetic without God. That knowledge of what is Right and Wrong has not brought you any closer to Righteousness. So, let us seek God, let it be Him who purifies our contrite heart and let it be Him who renews and transforms our Mind. Let us begin with the fear of God to attain Wisdom, so that with an enlightened Soul we can see that virtue is a fruit of the Spirit, not our flesh. If we think carnally, we will not ever be able to please God, and will always be subject to the law of the mind, that is sin and death- because such knowledge never saved anyone. But with God we have a Spirit of Power, for He is not our Saviour only, but the Pantokrator, the Almighty, who can save us wretched men from the pangs of the flesh.

For sin, we are addicted. For sin satisfies us for a time. But it is a counterfeit for the Presence of God! When someone lusts, he yearns for Love. When someone greeds, He yearns for Spiritual Prosperity. When someone Prides, He yearns for Godly Humility.

Let us be still, and know that He is God.  Let us be the Epnevmaphorus (Carrier of Spirit). For it is with Him alone that we can attain Righteousness. Him alone who can restore in us the Image of God- because He is Spirit and we are spirit- but we have been deluded to believe only with our minds and our flesh- and have thus not brought our hearts and spirit to Him, the Maker.

He is the Potter, we are the clay. We have tried to make us beautiful pottery, and we have failed- miserably.
  • That was really nice, clay.
  • Thank you so much guys for your support, please pray for me and my weakness, ask God to stand with me and help me overcome the devil.

Ask him to pick the right path for me, the path that leads into his arms!!!!
    GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!
  • Rabenna ma3ak always, matensash!
  • Thank You all sooo much.

May God Bless You All