a sEcReT?

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
aghapi everyone,
mi mom b4 has told me u don always have to tell ur frends everything  about u becuz if u ever get ina fite they mite use it against u.. well me nd mi best friend r alwasy together..  we think a like, dress like, everythingg.....nd she trusts me nd she herself once told me i don like to tell ppl everything becuz they may use it against me yet she told me she new i would never do that.. nd i wouldnt and i now she wouldnt..  so is it okay if i tell her anything.  liek she asked me once this personal q nd i always liek talked mi waay out of it.  yet she told me hers so is it bad if i tell her.  idk cuz she neva lies to me nd i never lie to her.  can u help me out?! thxx=}

/
mahraeel
plzz p4m sister in Christ

Comments

• Looks like you already answered your own question, if you feel you can trust her(and i mean really trust her) then it should be fine to tell her. but you should also obey your mother. if she told you not to then you should just be wise in what you are saying. does that make sense?
  • You should always obey your mother no matter what. It is the Fifth Commandment. Mom knows best. And I wouldn't take any chances with anything, trying to trust someone, and they might go back on their word eventually. Right now, the status quo might be okay, but later, it might get worse and worse. So, you shouldn't take any chances, and just obey your mother.
  • If you know you can handle this trust between you two or three or how many you are, it's all your decision we can't tell you what and what not to do. If you think that she will keep that secret than its your decision whether or not you can tell her, but also watch out because if you bottle up so much inside, you may as well get stepped on persay that's what a guidance counselor told my class. If you can't tell her, but you still want to in some weird way, (I know how you feel) tell her in different words, so you still keep the trust between 2 people..it may be hard, but you still stick in there!!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • I don't know.. maybe you should talk to your mum.. Tell her that you really trust this girl and you know that if you guys disagree she wont use it against you, because she trusted you with her secrets. I think it's really important to share personal things with your friends becuse it strengthens your relationship and keeps it open, so if you ever need advice on a current issue, you have someone to talk to.

By the way, I'd just like to add that your mum is your best friend!! So even if you can't tell your friend your secrets, talk to your mum. She'd never everr spill the beans.!!

+God Bless.
  • i know it seems like she's gonna be your Best friend for ever...
    but things happen...and i think if it;s something SO personal that you would never ever want it exposed ...you should probably keep it to yourself..? idk.

i've seen what ex-bestfriends can do to eachother. scary stuff man.
  • i've seen what ex-bestfriends can do to eachother. scary stuff man.

^lol i noe wat u meen!=}

By the way, I'd just like to add that your mum is your best friend!! So even if you can't tell your friend your secrets, talk to your mum. She'd never everr spill the beans.!!

yes im actually very close to mi mother.  u noe i meen soemtimes u get mad at them and u get embarrases to say soemthin even to ur parents. make it seem all better!!=)

/
    mahraeel
  • Just be careful. My mom said the same thing to me, and I never listened. Before I knew what was happening my biggest secret was exposed in front of half the congregation.

BE CAREFUL.
    I'm not saying don't share.
    just make sure you can REALLY trust this person.

Don't be even 99% sure.
    be 100% sure.

I know I sound paranoid.
    But I speak from experience of the humiliation and betrayal, it's not a good feeling and I wouldn't want it on anybody. It also made it really hard for me to trust anyone.

Be careful :)
    Your sis in christ.

+
  • o nessa11 thxx for ur kind advice.. im soo sry for what happened.  may God guide u with ur friends 8)

/
    mahraeel
  • [quote author=mahraeel link=topic=6399.msg84580#msg84580 date=1206565818]
    o nessa11 thxx for ur ind advice.. im soo sry for eat happened.  may God guide u with ur friends 8)

/
    mahraeel

:) My pleasure. And thank you  :D
    May God guide YOU also.

Pray For Me,
    God Bless +
  • no prob 
    nd thxx
    any other feedbacks?

/
    mahraeel