songs from saints movies

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
There are so many songs in the saints movies that I have come across and have longed to listen to during times other than when I watch those movies. I doubt that the people making the coptic saints movies have made soundtracks, but they must be getting the songs from somewhere. where can I find these songs to have for myself to listen to, such as the ones in the new movie about Tamav Erene?

Comments

• Hi Gigglyshy,

My guess is that people have searched for those movie songs and couldn't find them :)  .. since you didn't get an answer yet.  Maybe if you list some of the songs you're looking for someone can find them.  I believe they list the songs at the end of the movie, in the credits?  So if you can list the song name & artist, maybe someone can find them.
  • [quote author=gigglyshy link=topic=6272.msg82816#msg82816 date=1203828061]
    There are so many songs in the saints movies that I have come across and have longed to listen to during times other than when I watch those movies. I doubt that the people making the coptic saints movies have made soundtracks, but they must be getting the songs from somewhere. where can I find these songs to have for myself to listen to, such as the ones in the new movie about Tamav Erene?

Hey I heard there are two movies about Tamav Erene, where did you see them???? Is it on the net.
  • [quote author=acopt link=topic=6272.msg83597#msg83597 date=1205284929]
    Hi Gigglyshy,

My guess is that people have searched for those movie songs and couldn't find them :)  .. since you didn't get an answer yet.  Maybe if you list some of the songs you're looking for someone can find them.  I believe they list the songs at the end of the movie, in the credits?  So if you can list the song name & artist, maybe someone can find them.

I would give a list of the songs if I could understand Arabic. I suppose the ones in the movie about Tamav Erene are my utmost faviourite
  • [quote author=Anba Bishoy link=topic=6272.msg83599#msg83599 date=1205290524]
    [quote author=gigglyshy link=topic=6272.msg82816#msg82816 date=1203828061]

Hey I heard there are two movies about Tamav Erene, where did you see them???? Is it on the net.

I didn't know that there were two movies about Tamav Erene. I only know of one, which I own and watch at home-they sell it at www.orthodoxbookstore.org. TO be honest, I don't understand what the craze is over watching them on the internet. These saint movies aren't nearly as expensive as most movies out there... watching these on the 'net is just another form of stealing, so to speak because it is an illegal way of watching a movie, in my opinion atleast.
  • [quote author=Coptic Servent link=topic=6272.msg83600#msg83600 date=1205292808]
    I found it on google video I believe!! Here is the URL!! http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4888301514025114575&q=shababchristian&total=472&start=70&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=4

Forever,
    Coptic Servent

do you know of any church bookstore or website that sells this movie?
  • [quote author=gigglyshy link=topic=6272.msg83786#msg83786 date=1205552107]
    [quote author=Coptic Servent link=topic=6272.msg83600#msg83600 date=1205292808]
    I found it on google video I believe!! Here is the URL!! http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4888301514025114575&q=shababchristian&total=472&start=70&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=4

Forever,
    Coptic Servent

do you know of any church bookstore or website that sells this movie?

Not that I know of, maybe the http://www.orthodoxbookstore.org does, or maybe your church website!!
  • [quote author=Coptic Servent link=topic=6272.msg83600#msg83600 date=1205292808]

Forever,
    Coptic Servent

Hey I don't get this movie at all, it isn't even her life story it is some random miracles.
        correct me if I am wrong because i saw like 20 min and her story hadn't even started.
  • [quote author=gigglyshy link=topic=6272.msg83784#msg83784 date=1205551622]

I would give a list of the songs if I could understand Arabic. I suppose the ones in the movie about Tamav Erene are my utmost faviourite

Oh ok :)

I wonder if there might be a demand out there for the movie producers to release a soundtrack with their movies.  :)
  • i personaly do love those songs but if i do find anything ill post it byee

/
    mahraeel
    plzz p4m sister in Christ
  • at my Church we can rent the DVD for a week for a dollar...
  • hey here is a very nice song
    i think that it was in the second movie of tamav Ereny

the singer is haidy montaser
    http://www.2shared.com/file/2538350/119fa79e/___.html

if you need help downloading it just tell me
  • well...this web has lots of Saints movies....  http://www.stmarycoptic.com/movies1.htm
  • here is another link for a nice song from tamav ereny fakher alrahbna

pray for me
  • [quote author=gigglyshy link=topic=6272.msg83785#msg83785 date=1205551812]

I didn't know that there were two movies about Tamav Erene. I only know of one, which I own and watch at home-they sell it at www.orthodoxbookstore.org. TO be honest, I don't understand what the craze is over watching them on the internet. These saint movies aren't nearly as expensive as most movies out there... watching these on the 'net is just another form of stealing, so to speak because it is an illegal way of watching a movie, in my opinion atleast.

Well actually I don't see how it is stealing? I asked my priest about it, and he said that it is fine if you don't download it and sell it. So you are not stealing at all. When people see a movie they like they might buy it, because really it is not fun to watch a movie on the net. That is my opinion.
  • [quote author=ebnyasoo3 link=topic=6272.msg84655#msg84655 date=1206680779]
    here is another link for a nice song from tamav ereny fakher alrahbna

pray for me

oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    these are the songs from the movie!!!!!!!!! thanks for posting them for me! i wish ic ould find this music availiable on a cd or something... this singer has the most beautiful voice!
  • [quote author=ebnyasoo3 link=topic=6272.msg84655#msg84655 date=1206680779]
    here is another link for a nice song from tamav ereny fakher alrahbna

pray for me

I was wondering, do you know of the other songs of this singer's that's in Tamav Erene's movie too, and where I could get this singer's songs?
  • Sorry this is late but i found this website that has the songs from christain movies:
    http://copticfilm.jeeran.com/taraneemaflam.html
  • [quote author=Loca4Christ link=topic=6272.msg88078#msg88078 date=1211311427]
    Sorry this is late but i found this website that has the songs from christain movies:
    http://copticfilm.jeeran.com/taraneemaflam.html

Its not working... can you please tell me how to download the songs from this website
  • It works with me just get the website and  press one of those categories and then press one of the songs and it will get you 4shared.com and download it . It didnt work the first time but it worked the second time.
  • Thanks... it worked the second time with me too!!
  • GLad it worked.
  • Aparently i just found the audio from the Tamav Irini Movie on my computer....  there are 8 songs in it, but i didn't watch the ovie, so i dunno if they are all from it....    if you want the 8 songs, i can send them to you guys.. just tell me
  • that would be great if you dont mind!