Favorite verse

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
        Hi I want to know what everybody's favorite verse is. Personally mine is Roman 12:2
" And do not be confirmed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind , that you may proove that is good acceptable perfect will of god". The reason is because it teachs us to be transformed by the renewing of our mind to start a new life in other word even though we weren't good we could always feel bad repent and the confess and START A NEW LIFE.

So I want to hear ur favorite verses and why  ??? ??? ???

Comments

• no offense but this is like the 243234 post about this, i tried once too, that failed, but im definitely in favor of what you are attempting to do.

Isaiah 53:5
    But he was pierced for our transgressions,
          he was crushed for our iniquities;
          the punishment that brought us peace was upon him,
          and by his wounds we are healed.

• "Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls."  Mathew 11:29
    Because it gives the simplest solution to rest and peaceful mind  ;)
  • MAT 17:20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God (Romans 8:28)
  • If i had to pick on it would be : Romans 3:10 As it is written:"There is no one righteous, not even one;

If i had to pick a passage it would be:

Romans 3:9-18
    What shall we conclude then? Are we any better[b]? Not at all! We have already made the charge that Jews and Gentiles alike are all under sin. 10As it is written:
      "There is no one righteous, not even one;
        11there is no one who understands,
          no one who seeks God.
    12All have turned away,
          they have together become worthless;
      there is no one who does good,
          not even one."[c]
    13"Their throats are open graves;
          their tongues practice deceit."[d]
      "The poison of vipers is on their lips."[e]
        14"Their mouths are full of cursing and bitterness."[f]
    15"Their feet are swift to shed blood;
        16ruin and misery mark their ways,
    17and the way of peace they do not know."[g]
        18"There is no fear of God before their eyes."
  • I am the good shepard and I know my sheep and am known by my own. Sorry I dont know where its at  Now thanx to Coptic Servent Here is where its at John 10:14
  • My soul thirsts for GOD, the living GOD; When can i go meet with GOD. Psalm 42:2
    When i first read this verse I felt closer to God, and i recite it when I'm upset.