Also new

edited December 1969 in Introductions
Hello. I am also new. I am in the middle or actually towards the end of catechumenical studies in the COC. If I can get over a few hang ups I will soon be baptised and be a full member. I am a cross over from another coptic site that has become way to combative and unchristian. This site seems really great.

Comments

• Hey Larry!

Weeeeeeelcome to tasbeha.org!

God bless,

CS
  • Welcome. but i have a ? wats COC?
    u love this site, most of us r addicted. lol ;D
  • COC = Coptic Orthodox Church... correct me if i misunderstood..
    ;D
  • o. thanx :-\
  • Hi Larry -
    WELCOME :)

I just joined this site too :) and yeh, it IS very kool.

I too have come from the same site which you are talking about - but i just wanted to say, don't give up on what is happening over there. It NEEDS people like us to make sure it doesn't die. That site has helped hundreds of people, and if we all turn our backs on it and walk away, we're really not doing anyone any good. I'm praying for it, that it becomes a nuturing Christian environment once again.

Take care of yourself and enjoy tasbeha.org :)

god child
  • wat site would that be, if u dont mind my asking
  • www.mycopticchurch.com
  • Hey..I just thout Id say that I came from coptichymns.net..and that i think it is such a gr8 site down ther!!! they have gr8 and really nice...so if some people want another site to be involved with..this is an excellent one to try! Well have fun with it and GBU all:)

Maz
  • u go MaZz ;D
    go CMN.......and tasbeha.org!!
    :PKeEp It ReAl ;) ;)
  • hey larry....welcome.....im still a newbie 2....power to the NEWBIES that sounded corny...lol... ;D ;D ;D
  • hey larry, i'm a newbie 2, it's a great site, hope u enjoy it! ;D
  • welcome larry,
    hope you enjoy tasbeha.org and hope to hear from you often
  • Hello Larry,

Welcome to tasbeha website.
    It is a blessing to hear that you are to join the Coptic Church, and please could you tell us when will be your Baptism, so that, will send you a worm congratulation.
    May God bless you, hope to hear from you soon.
  • i second safaa
    btw welcome if ur still on

GB ALL
    +FROG+
    GOD IS GREAT!!
  • welcome to the site, and congratulations on coming to the right church, i second safaa and FROG's request if you could tell us when your baptism will occur.
  • hey larry! welcome to tasbeha.org! i look forward to seeing some of your posts soon, and by the way, im glad to hear you've joined the coptic church, anyways god bless you and i hope you enjoy this site!

--mariam--