Can u plzzzzzzzzzzz help me!!!??

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
hey u guys!!!!! u know how i rite poems and post them on tasbeha?? well can u guys give me topics to rite about!!! wut ever i'll like from ur replies i'll rite about!!! but i need topics, i haven't ritten anything in a while and that isn't good for me!!!poetry is like a part of my life!!! well, as i said i need topics!!! if u have any plz answer don't w8!!!! GBU guys!!!

Comments

• Poetry is a great thing to express about yourself, why don't you write about why you like poetry, what kind of effect does it have on you, why you like it, how it might have brought people together, or you and God for that matter, and so on and so forth, you could also talk about the people that you admire in life, your precious memories and what not!! Sorry, my choices aren't as great as the people that might post later on!!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • nice suggestions, but i don't like to rite about myself!!!!if i use the word i in a poem i could mean anyone!!! i could be talking about my friend but using i!!!! in my point of view!!! i isn't about myself sometimes, when i am riting it could be anyone!!!! like it could be u or my brother or my friend anyone!!!! and if u can suggest something about religion!!! if u read my poems they all come back to one point.............. SIN!!!! so i want something religious!!!! anything!! i know God is a big one but if i talk about sin then i probably talk about God in the poem!!!!! i am not saying ur suggestions r bad, they just aren't the ideas i kind of rite!!! srry!!! do u have any other suggestions!!??
  • you can't write about sin forever..
    i mean you can..
    but eh :/

idk..
  • [quote author=copticcross3 link=topic=6217.msg82153#msg82153 date=1203041264]
    you can't write about sin forever..
    i mean you can..
    but eh :/

idk..

if u do sin forever then u can rite about sin forever!!!! if we stop sinning then there will be nothing to rite about!!!!!
  • any other suggestions!!??
  • Redemtion, Salvation, Hope, Freedom, Taking up His cross, Surrendering to God's will, Turn one of the psalms into a poem with a twist, your past in Christ, how your changing.

so much to write about so little time.
    i share your passion.
  • I really like the topic of the Beauty of the Coptic Church that was brought up earlier.  You could also write about the:

saints
    prayer (how it is our source of life)
    your patron saint
    Transfiguration
    your desire to go to heaven
    The tasbeha
    living a heavenly life on earth

Is that what you were looking for?
  • thnx u guys keep them coming!!!!
  • [quote author=*Thirsty+For+Christ* link=topic=6217.msg82172#msg82172 date=1203087811]
    thnx u guys keep them coming!!!!

And you keep it up
  • [quote author=mannan link=topic=6217.msg82189#msg82189 date=1203108461]
    [quote author=*Thirsty+For+Christ* link=topic=6217.msg82172#msg82172 date=1203087811]
    thnx u guys keep them coming!!!!

And you keep it up

lol!!!
  • hey u guys!!! i rote another poem!! but i need more tpics!! can u guys suggest some!!!!
  • James 4:7
  • [quote author=clay link=topic=6217.msg82250#msg82250 date=1203216840]
    James 4:7

really nice, anymore?
  • I read some of your many nice poems, they are sincere  :)

More poems to thank the Lord for His Salvation Work as He showed His Love to us sinners.
    GBU
  • [quote author=*Regretful+Sinner* link=topic=6217.msg82145#msg82145 date=1203034670]
    hey u guys!!!!! u know how i rite poems and post them on tasbeha?? well can u guys give me topics to rite about!!! wut ever i'll like from ur replies i'll rite about!!! but i need topics, i haven't ritten anything in a while and that isn't good for me!!!poetry is like a part of my life!!! well, as i said i need topics!!! if u have any plz answer don't w8!!!! GBU guys!!!

You could alawys write about love.  God's love towards us, toward the people who sin <the progedal son (sp)>.  If you already have written them, plz send them to me... I would LOVE to read it! <3

bentBABAyasooa`
  • heyy bentbabayasooa, im not sure thsi is wat u emnt but all her other poem r under random issues tiltles poem #---

/
    mahraeel
    plzzz p4m sister in Christ
  • oh.... hahahah! I KNEW THAT :D

• [quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=topic=6217.msg82559#msg82559 date=1203562772]
    oh.... hahahah! I KNEW THAT :D

i hope u like, enjoy, and benifit from them!!!
  • [quote author=*Regretful+Sinner* link=topic=6189.msg81908#msg81908 date=1202345921]
    I hope you like it!!!

We All Make Mistakes

The pain, it hurts.
    The sorrow, the tears burst.
    The lust, which crosses your face.
    The sin, with no past in trace.
    No one is perfect, we all make mistakes.
    But we must return for His sake.
    But we stick with the sin.
    We care less of the kind thing.
    What we want is what we do,
    because with sin, the devil is inside of you.
    Your heart needs to be pure,
    but without repentance and confession, there is no cure.
    So do onto others as you want them to do onto you.
    And love your enemies and your neighbors too.
    Repent and confess and return your way.
    Or else with sin, is where you will stay.

WOWW....
    Have you ever thought about maybe adding music to this poem and turn it into a tarnema?!! or you don't even have to add music to it, there are some taraneam that has no music and it sounds great! good job hon'!

I can't wait to find #4 :D
  • [quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=topic=6217.msg82561#msg82561 date=1203563025]
    [quote author=*Regretful+Sinner* link=topic=6189.msg81908#msg81908 date=1202345921]
    I hope you like it!!!

We All Make Mistakes

The pain, it hurts.
    The sorrow, the tears burst.
    The lust, which crosses your face.
    The sin, with no past in trace.
    No one is perfect, we all make mistakes.
    But we must return for His sake.
    But we stick with the sin.
    We care less of the kind thing.
    What we want is what we do,
    because with sin, the devil is inside of you.
    Your heart needs to be pure,
    but without repentance and confession, there is no cure.
    So do onto others as you want them to do onto you.
    And love your enemies and your neighbors too.
    Repent and confess and return your way.
    Or else with sin, is where you will stay.

WOWW....
    Have you ever thought about maybe adding music to this poem and turn it into a tarnema?!! or you don't even have to add music to it, there are some taraneam that has no music and it sounds great! good job hon'!

I can't wait to find #4 :D

instead of searching i'll send them to u
    ok!!?? i'll send it in a message for u!!! i'll send u all of them!!!
  • u r too sweet hon'  :-*

Thank you!

I am waiting  :D

bentBABAyasooa`
  • Hi regretful+sinner,
    I haven't read the whole post through its end, but I have got an idea. Write about Jonah. Start writing one week ahead of the Sundays in the Great Lent. Also, read saints' lives and write about them.
    God bless you and pray for us a lot
  • [quote author=ophadece link=topic=6217.msg82589#msg82589 date=1203594341]
    Hi regretful+sinner,
    I haven't read the whole post through its end, but I have got an idea. Write about Jonah. Start writing one week ahead of the Sundays in the Great Lent. Also, read saints' lives and write about them.
    God bless you and pray for us a lot

i like that!! but i have to try it first!!! if i don't get anything then i can't do it!!! cuz i mostly right about feelings!!! or something from the heart!!! like the poems i have shared!!
  • write one on monasticism, or one on ur favourite saint, lol or my favourite saint St. Moses the Black ;D

btw do have like a special post were u put ur poems? can u plz show me which forum i might find them in.

thanx and GOD bless.
  • [quote author=soldier for scetis link=topic=6217.msg82789#msg82789 date=1203760088]
    write one on monasticism, or one on ur favourite saint, lol or my favourite saint St. Moses the Black ;D

btw do have like a special post were u put ur poems? can u plz show me which forum i might find them in.

thanx and GOD bless.

i sent u my poems!! ok!!!! Hope u like them!!!!
  • Thanks a lot *Regretful+Sinner*. You have a Real talent in this area. Keep up the good work And God Bless you. My Favourite one out of all off them is the First one u sent me" Our Sins His Death." that really touched me. anyway keep them coming.

Some topics u could write poems could be The Beatitudes, Coptic Martyrs, The Anchorites and Hermits, The End of the world or on the parable of the Lost Son.

anyway good luck and keep the good stuff Coming.

God Bless you and remember me in ur prayers.
  • [quote author=soldier for scetis link=topic=6217.msg82850#msg82850 date=1203915811]
    Thanks a lot *Regretful+Sinner*. You have a Real talent in this area. Keep up the good work And God Bless you. My Favourite one out of all off them is the First one u sent me" Our Sins His Death." that really touched me. anyway keep them coming.

Some topics u could write poems could be The Beatitudes, Coptic Martyrs, The Anchorites and Hermits, The End of the world or on the parable of the Lost Son.

anyway good luck and keep the good stuff Coming.

God Bless you and remember me in ur prayers.

thnx!!!!
  • Any other suggestions!!!!
  • Hey u guys!!! :D i'm stuck again!!!! :'( can someone plzzzzzzhel me!!! :'( if no one knows wut i am talking about i'll tell u!!! ??? i am talking about my poems!!! :-\ i have not written any in a while because i don't know wut to rite about!!! :-\ i need help  :'( PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :'(
  • write about how your feelings change toward god in the fast like maybe seeing things you never saw before, write about things that you notice now that you wish you had noticed before, write about your feelings when you see a beautiful piece of nature and try to incorporate it wtih GOD because he put it there... write about how you feel when you're blessed wtih something knew. write about how you feel when you feel yourself getting closer to god. write about how you feel wehn soemthing bad happens but you have to stick wtih god. write about how you feel when you think about the heavens and the glory of god. write about how it makes you feel when you sin and maybe ur despair. write about how you feel whne you confess and you get those sins cleared off your chest....

idk thas all i could think of.
    cuz u said most of your poems are feelings so i tried
    hope i helped.