Southern Diocese Deacon Service Book

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
Hey do any of you guys know when the Khedmit al shamas that the Southern Diocese is making is coming out or if it is already out? Or if not that any good Khedmit al shamas in english, i have the brown Coptic Hymns book but its very incomplete and has some mistakes. Thanks in advance guys

Comments

• [quote author=jydeacon link=topic=6132.msg81433#msg81433 date=1201229413]
    Hey do any of you guys know when the Khedmit al shamas that the Southern Diocese is making is coming out or if it is already out? Or if not that any good Khedmit al shamas in english, i have the brown Coptic Hymns book but its very incomplete and has some mistakes. Thanks in advance guys

that book, the southern diocese , should be the best, atleast when it comes out. but to me, it is just as Albairs book.....not a primary source....and again, i don't like their translations. but that's me, no one else....and ana ragel mot3eb showaya.....soooo
  • Oh yeah of course i wouldn't use it as a primary source either, i like to use many sources not just one. and i looked over some of the stuff they had and i don't like the translations that much either but they include all the things albairs does and more so i would use it for the coptic not the english
  • [quote author=David_the_King link=topic=6132.msg81608#msg81608 date=1201741631]
    http://coptichymns.net/PNphpBB2-viewtopic-t-8317-p-63805.html#63805

hm......i think jydeacon posted this on both site for a reason. you can't just hijack a post keda ya3ny. u wouldn't like it if i randamlly just go on coptichymns.net and just put links to tasbeha.org.

LOL i KNOW you wouldn't like it, WHY, cuz i actually did it before, refering to a hymn on the text library and guess what............ PaulS deleted it and told me ur ADVERTISING.
  • that's really dumb. Advertising? what is this? A competition between coptichymns.net and tasbeha.org??
  • [quote author=PopeKyrillos link=topic=6132.msg81622#msg81622 date=1201746888]
    that's really dumb. Advertising? what is this? A competition between coptichymns.net and tasbeha.org??

ana 3aref.....maybe David_the_King can answer this.....or even better, he can ask PaulS and get back to us with an answer.
  • Not at all. Just thought that there were answers there that weren't here. And it would be helpful to the people that go on this site. So I posted it.

God Bless
  • Any news yet? ???