How waz it!!??

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
[glow=green,2,300]Hey u guys!!!! Just wondering how was ur Christmas?? Did u have a great time!!!! I know i did!! I went to church and had a great time with my brothers and sisters there, also i had to spend time with my family, and GOD: MOST IMPORTANT!!!!!! Sooooooooooooooooooo how was ur Christmas!!??[/glow]

Comments

• I guess it was up to God's will, we didn't have that many people go to Church on sunday, which I was sincerely depressed to see that people would rather socialize than stay in church and pray!!  I really wish it would've been better, and I felt that it was more about the socializing and the gifts more than GOD himself, I really felt bad, I actually would've rather seen people pray and not pay attention to 'worldly' needs and wants!!  Everyone around are talking about what presents they got for christmas, and I really mean it when I say this, I'm really sick of it, I wish that giving presents on christmas shouldn't have been existing in the first place, because it just takes the attention off of the most important person on this/that day!! Which is of course our LORD, sorry to bring you down or anything, but I really wish we could stop paying attention to others and start paying attention to who matters most, because we all don't like it when someone important to us forgets our birthday, but when we forget the most important person ever, it just takes off focus of the person that could have had a wonderful day!!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • [quote author=Coptic Servent link=topic=6077.msg80903#msg80903 date=1199839239]
    I guess it was up to God's will, we didn't have that many people go to Church on sunday, which I was sincerely depressed to see that people would rather socialize than stay in church and pray!!  I really wish it would've been better, and I felt that it was more about the socializing and the gifts more than GOD himself, I really felt bad, I actually would've rather seen people pray and not pay attention to 'worldly' needs and wants!!  Everyone around are talking about what presents they got for christmas, and I really mean it when I say this, I'm really sick of it, I wish that giving presents on christmas shouldn't have been existing in the first place, because it just takes the attention off of the most important person on this/that day!! Which is of course our LORD, sorry to bring you down or anything, but I really wish we could stop paying attention to others and start paying attention to who matters most, because we all don't like it when someone important to us forgets our birthday, but when we forget the most important person ever, it just takes off focus of the person that could have had a wonderful day!!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent

I am srry to here that!!! I know, sunday morning we had little people at church. At night every body waz there!!!! sooooo i am srry to here about it!!!!
  • Well in our church we had a cookout and so many ppl were there. It was cool
  • [quote author=mannan link=topic=6077.msg80910#msg80910 date=1199847561]
    Well in our church we had a cookout and so many ppl were there. It was cool

Good to know!!! Glad u had a great time!!
  • oh i dislike it .. not with a passion.. just dislike it.... well... i think im neutral

its like a fashion show....

I never seen this many different kinds of dresses... i walked out church for a second cause i had to get some from the other chruch... and wowow...... its like are we in a club or are we in church?....

but i guess it has its wonderful sides...
  • I enjoyed it.

I like praying, i love the Alhan and the farhy tune and everything.
    I feel no worries when at church.
    Even if i have like homework of stuff i forge about it in church!!
    and spending time with friends and family is the best too!