Favorite Song and meaning

2»

Comments

• actually no i do kno which one haha.. its called "wa7ed fi 7ayaty" its my fav. its so sudanese style hehe.. its amazing!!

C.A.P.
  • lol yea you can find that one at the link i gave you, it really is a beautiful tape altogether...
  • looking for the song of Vivian El Sodania called: ''ya rayeh tezoor el keddees mar Guirguis fi Mit Damsis....''
  • these may not be my favorite but i really like them. There is Zefte Pentees. and "O Sing Unto Him" which is the 3rd Hoos Lobsh.
  • [quote author=Christ4Life link=topic=2525.msg39391#msg39391 date=1127681108]
    My favorite spiritual song is by "Vivian el Sudania" and its called "Youm el goma' el hazina". As you can tell from the title, it talks about the Good Friday, but it portrays it in a way that makes me cry... Another one of my favorites is "Lahzet Da'ef". All of her songs are really beautiful ... If you want the link to the second one I have it...

Hey can I have the link to that please?
    Thanks,
    Diana
  • I really enjoy 'kol youm ta7t saleebak' I don't remember who sung it though.
    God bless
  • Ya Kol El Sefoof- Resurection Hymn
    Awsome words, i love the whole thing

• [quote author=jesuschristlover link=topic=2525.msg81288#msg81288 date=1200954698]
    Ya Kol El Sefoof- Resurection Hymn
    Awsome words, i love the whole thing

I liked that now I feel like listening to it a billion times.Hey isnt there someone on this forum named copticdude  bcuz the person who made the video's name is copticdude
  • im not sure, but i played that hymn and just added another...enjoy

Save my page im going to add more videos daily God willing!

http://www.youtube.com/copticdude

God Bless..
  • Do u play piano well I guess so I like the fact that you play piano I want to learn how to play it but im still a freshmen
  • jesuschristlover,
    one word [glow=blue,2,300]WOW[/glow] you are truely talented, what a great gift from God!!  I love this song with all my heart, aripsaleen is amazing, I could never play like that, I actually applauded after ya kol la safoof was over!! May God bless you for always and forever, and everyone else too!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • My favorite song is called Everything!!!! It is amazing!!! i don't remember the words very well!!! SRRY!!! but there is a skit with the song in the backround!!! And it is a Christian song!!!! So watch the skit if u want!!! here it is...................
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8297985837429435776&q=lifehouse,+everything&total=1726&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1
  • [quote author=mannan link=topic=2525.msg81367#msg81367 date=1201121149]
    Do u play piano well I guess so I like the fact that you play piano I want to learn how to play it but im still a freshmen

Just go buy one and keep trying...i taught myself and im sure anybody else can to...

Thank You very much for the support!!!
    God Bless and i will be making more hymns once finals are done...
    PFM
  • [quote author=*Thirsty+For+Christ* link=topic=2525.msg81386#msg81386 date=1201132480]
    My favorite song is called Everything!!!! It is amazing!!! i don't remember the words very well!!! SRRY!!! but there is a skit with the song in the backround!!! And it is a Christian song!!!! So watch the skit if u want!!! here it is...................
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8297985837429435776&q=lifehouse,+everything&total=1726&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1

*Thirsty+For+Christ*,
    I used to get this from my friends, and I thought it was pointless at first, and I only watched it for like 10 seconds than after seeing the entire thing, I'm definitely trying to tell my church to think of doing this as a skit as well..not exactly the same but with our own finishing touches on it!!

Foreve,r
    Coptic Servent
  • and yeah, here is my ALL favorite song:

Lammal-heml
  • I saved ur page and I will go buy one and teach myself but its going to take a long time im not that fast of a learner
  • [quote author=minagir link=topic=2525.msg81405#msg81405 date=1201149575]
    how about a "coptic" version of that skit    ;)

The Everything Skit - St. Mark's Coptic Orthodox Church JC, NJ.

ya try watching it it was very nice!!!
  • [quote author=*Thirsty+For+Christ* link=topic=2525.msg81758#msg81758 date=1201964856]
    [quote author=minagir link=topic=2525.msg81405#msg81405 date=1201149575]
    how about a "coptic" version of that skit    ;)

The Everything Skit - St. Mark's Coptic Orthodox Church JC, NJ.

ya try watching it it was very nice!!!

I really liked that it was very beautiful