Can we download videos?

edited December 1969 in Technical Topics
I wanted to download the video A visitor from heaven to put on a memory card for me any time I'm traveling or bored and not near a computer. Can anyone help me.

Comments

• You can't download them from this site, but i believe there are others where you can but i'm not sure about it, maybe someone else can provide links
  • someone help please. Why can't we download them. You can download everything else on this site why not the videos.
  • [quote author=Anba Bishoy link=topic=5695.msg76119#msg76119 date=1188242950]
    someone help please. Why can't we download them. You can download everything else on this site why not the videos.

downlowding videos, which are very large in size, takes to much bandwidth of the site is is not availble. since EVERYTHING else is downlaodable, that takes almost all the bandwidth....additinal to the broadcasting which takes much bandwidth.
  • Are the videos that big. Well can one of the admins or you if you can send me the videos to my e-mail and i can download them from that. Please. God Bless
  • [quote author=Anba Bishoy link=topic=5695.msg76121#msg76121 date=1188250377]
    Are the videos that big. Well can one of the admins or you if you can send me the videos to my e-mail and i can download them from that. Please. God Bless

will that's another thing....they're THAT BIG....even for email. i think other sites would have it thoo. try copticnet.com
  • Tried but they still won't download do you know any other sites or maybe a way to download them.
  • [quote author=Anba Bishoy link=topic=5695.msg76126#msg76126 date=1188260744]
    Tried but they still won't download do you know any other sites or maybe a way to download them.

most of copticnet.com videos are google ones which u can download as mp4 i think....but other than that i don't think there is any.
  • how would you download them from Google. Is that possible?
  • [quote author=Anba Bishoy link=topic=5695.msg76177#msg76177 date=1188348541]
    how would you download them from Google. Is that possible?

you go where it says "Download" 'for Video iPod..."

and u download as mp4 which is basicly iPod format.
  • Where is that on Google or on copticnet.com. And where on either website.
  • oh.  u can't becuase i just check it. i guess they don't want u to download.