whyyyy????

edited December 1969 in Technical Topics
hii im i was jus wonderin y wen some ppls post, it say s they posted last.  but wenu go to the post, its juss not there.  sometimes its always like that. 
als, wen a topic gets old, does it go away, becuz mine do sometimes.  but some ppls forums were stil there from lke three yrs.  and pls havent posted since then.  so yea
  sry if im confusin.  thxx thic has been on mi mind a lot. 
/
mahraeel
p4m SISTER IN CHRIST

Comments

• [quote author=mahraeel link=topic=5585.msg74565#msg74565 date=1184866718]
    hii im i was jus wonderin y wen some ppls post, it say s they posted last.  but wenu go to the post, its juss not there.  sometimes its always like that.

soorry. but i can't understand this rit. clearfy a little.

als, wen a topic gets old, does it go away, becuz mine do sometimes.  but some ppls forums were stil there from lke three yrs.  and pls havent posted since then.  so yea

i think they always stay ther except when may be it's deleted by admins, or those who can delet posts.
  • oh thxx minagir for the second part of the question.  wat i meant was lke sometimes theres a topic lke this one.  "whyyyy????" and lets juss say i posted last.  kkk.  but when im  the technical topics, and i look at the topic it says u posted not me.  even though i did.  so it shows the person who posted before me/!!  do u get now.  sry if im confusin. 

/
    mahraeel
    p4m SISTER iN CHRIST
  • kk minagir sry to rouble u but i have a pretty good ex.  kk if u go to faith issues, scroll down to bible trivia and look to the rite.  it say erestina wrote last.  now click on the topic, the last person who wrote ws pricess mary.  so do u see what i meen

bii the way sry i used u to as an ex. 

/
    mahraeel
    p4m SISTER IN CHRIST
  • [quote author=mahraeel link=topic=5585.msg74654#msg74654 date=1184948934]
    kk minagir sry to rouble u but i have a pretty good ex.  kk if u go to faith issues, scroll down to bible trivia and look to the rite.  it say erestina wrote last.  now click on the topic, the last person who wrote ws pricess mary.  so do u see what i meen

i think you're talking about the pages of the posts. there are 2 ways to set up the pages when u log-in. first is when u go to the post, u would see the last reply first. second is when you would see the original post first.