"Very Early Sunday Morning" Audio

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone had the audio for the song "Very Early Sunday Morning". I looked at many sites and could not find it. If anyone could post it or the link to it, it would be greatly appreciated.

Please forgive me and pray for me,

Godhelpme3691

Comments

• i have it in arabic
    3nd shak ilfagr baker (very early sunday morning)
    go to where it says -- seconds left, then wait till they r over and click to download

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1KHS5JYW

and i have the english lyrics but not the audio sorry
    VERY EARLY SUNDAY MORNING

Very early Sunday morning
    While the guards were still asleep
    Jesus has risen declaring
    Victory no more defeat

Resurrection is my song
    Resurrection gave me life
    Resurrection made me strong
    Jesus, my Lord is alive

Jesus is risen in glory
    Heaven and earth sang and praised
    And the angel told the story
    He is risen as He said

Mary Magdalene was looking
    In the garden for her Lord
    While Jesus Himself was telling
    Her to go and spread the word

All the disciples were praying
    They were really in great fear
    When Mary came to them saying
    He is risen He is not here

While they gathered in the room
    Jesus Christ Himself appeared
    Said My peace I gave to you
    And My peace with you I leave

But Thomas did not believe
    What the disciples had seen
    So Jesus again appeared
    Showed Him the place of the spear

Tell the Mary’s no more mourning
    Among the dead do not seek
    For Jesus Our Lord is living
    Giving power to the weak

Jesus My victorious Lord
    Conquered the powers of Hades
    And the thorns of death He broke
    My salvation He declared

The heavenly hosts were singing
    Welcoming our glorious Lord
    And the joy is overwhelming
    He opened the doors of hope
  • Hey,

Well since we're talking about songs here, does anyone have the song TRUELY RISEN (Kamma Haqqan) in arabic (or english, but perferably arabic)?

I have it but the singer is a male with a very deep voice... so i'm hoping anyone else has the song with a different artist...

And thanks PrincessMary for the song! I was looking for it too!!

Take Care and God bless
  • u r welcome crazycopt, God bless you 2 :), i have kam hakan but im guessing its the same 1 u have

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NITS5BS7
  • hey

Thanks again PrincessMary!!

No, its definately different from the one i have, its better :D

Take care and God bless!
  • hello all,

I was looking for (Fee Fger Yom al ahad) in arabic

thank you and God bless.
  • Hey,

Isn't that the same as the song '3and Shaq El Fagri Baker'? Or are those 2 different songs? They sound very simialr......
    Because if they're the same, PrincessMary has so kindly posted a link to it!

Good luck finding it

Take care and God bless
  • so no one has 'very early sunday morning' audio in english?
  • if it's there every1 will know but i wish they make new songs audio CDs cos i cant say most of the songs texts which i have properly

if u hear it in arabic u'll know how to say it easily unlike sum other hymns which have been translated in a complicated way lol
  • hi CrazyCopt:

no it is not the same it goes like that
    ( Fee fager yom al ahad Rahit al Magdalia 3la 3aber al Fady al habieb wa3fa medaria zanito al bostani sa3lito a3la men tani be soto al hanoon nada w3l ya mariam.....)

by the way I could not open the Easter songs {Christ is risen, fee zalek ilfagr, Christ our God has risen from the dead, 3nd shak ilfagr baker (very early sunday morning), kam hakan (truly risen is the king of peace)}
    posted by PrincessMary.
    they are not working any more ...so if someone could repost them that would be great .. and thanks a million.
  • yea becoz of inactivity
  • i have it but its 5 mb...give me your email and i can send it
  • Dear Samuel Guirguis,

I private messaged you and put my email address.

Please forgive me and pray for me,

Godhelpme3691
  • here is Fee fagr yom el ahad if anyone is still looking for it
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0M58PKEC
  • [quote author=PrincessMary link=topic=3617.msg52206#msg52206 date=1144516882]
    u r welcome crazycopt, God bless you 2 :), i have kam hakan but im guessing its the same 1 u have

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NITS5BS7

Sorry but if u can upload it again id like to download it
    GBU
  • well its not rele rong.. like, they say while the guards were still asleep instead of people.. so i think its ncie and they have a good voice.-it doesnt rele make it comppletely diff.. but other then that ... b4- i looked EVERYWHERE and this is the onlything i found. ill keep looking
  • no i meant the text that is written... they sang it right... but the words that are given there are wrong
  • There is more than one version of the song. not everyone sings it the same so there is really no right or wrong words to it. as far as i am concerned all of the english versions are wrong because the words are not the same as the arabic one.
  • that is true... so i guess ur right
  • [quote author=jydeacon link=topic=3617.msg70953#msg70953 date=1179263637]
    There is more than one version of the song. not everyone sings it the same so there is really no right or wrong words to it. as far as i am concerned all of the english versions are wrong because the words are not the same as the arabic one.

u can't fully say that. is there is anything that counterdicts our faith in the english.....noo. so the english is not wrong.
    the idea when translating is that arabic can be written in many ways that would make since and still rhyme. now u can't do the same to english. so you try as much as possible to keep the main theme of the part fromt he arabic and translate it into english. not word to word thoo because that wont make since at all.

as for this song, i think saying "Before the dawn's light appears" because that's what it is in arabic. than there is may be couple of words that are not there.
  • Actually you are quiet correct in what you are saying, i was just responding saying that if someone is going to criticize how the deacons sang it because the words are different, then they have to criticize the translation they are using, and since no two translations are exactly the same, then you could consider all of the english to be wrong because it doesn't match the arabic. but of coarse you are right again in saying that you can not completely translate arabic because the grammer in the two languages are different, so what sounds good in arabic might not sound right if we say the same words in english. i agree, our church uses "before the dawns light appeared" as it is the closest to the arabic wording.
  • [quote author=jydeacon link=topic=3617.msg70958#msg70958 date=1179273484]
    i agree, our church uses "before the dawns light appeared" as it is the closest to the arabic wording.

actually it's also better than, "while the soldiers were sleeping" cuz now you have to think, soldiers or people!!!
  • Hey,
    Wow you guys have a really different chorus to ours.. well I thought I would give you our version.
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RAOWWG7R

Very early Sunday morning,
    While the guards were still asleep,
    Our Lord arose declaring,
    His promise he did keep (x2).

Refrain
    You alone have conquered death,
    Jesus Christ of Nazareth,
    You revealed power and glory,
    Our Lord of righteousness (x2)

Jesus is risen in glory,
    Heaven and earth sang and praised,
    And the angel told the story,
    He is risen as he said (x2)

Mary Magdalene was looking,
    In the garden for the Lord,
    Jesus himself was telling,
    Her to go and spread the word (x2)

All the desciples were praying,
    They truly in great fear,
    When Mary came to them saying,
    He is risen he is not here (x2)

While they were in the room,
    Jesus Christ himself appeared,
    My peace I give to you,
    And my peace with you I leave (x2)

But Thomas did not believe,
    What the disciples had seen,
    So Jesus again appeared,
    Showed him the place of the spear (x2)
  • [quote author=billious link=topic=3617.msg70979#msg70979 date=1179317754]
    Hey,
    Wow you guys have a really different chorus to ours.. well I thought I would give you our version.
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RAOWWG7R

well i gues the only lame excuse i can give is that English  in Australia is diffrent that in the US..............hehe
  • [quote author=billious link=topic=3617.msg70979#msg70979 date=1179317754]

just foudn out that saying, "While the guards were still asleep," counterdicts with the communion madeha because they say, "the angel rolled the stone when the guards were wide awake."
  • You are very correct, the story i heard was that the guards went to the pharisees or the officials and told them what happened and they told the soldiers not to say that and gave them money to say that the dicsiples came and stole the body. so we should definetly not say while the Guards were still asleep because they were truly the only ones to witness the Resurrection.
  • well,i`m not sure of that.as i know that our lord jesus has risen while the stone was still there and the guards were asleep.then the angel came and left the stone and then the guards were awake.that`s what i know.if anyone knows anything more plz correct me.
  • [quote author=shnoda link=topic=3617.msg71056#msg71056 date=1179471981]
    well,i`m not sure of that.as i know that our lord jesus has risen while the stone was still there and the guards were asleep.then the angel came and left the stone and then the guards were awake.that`s what i know.if anyone knows anything more plz correct me.

we cang et the text from the 4 gospels and see.
  • I can't remember if the priest that told me the story said that it came directly from the bible or from the books of the fathers for the church. but i am pretty sure that the story is true.