Instrumental Epooro

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
Im hoping somebody can help me here.....

Im looking for an instrument version of Ep-ooro to be played in the background for a wedding....

does somebody have it online somewhere or could possibly send me the file via email or something...

TIA

Comments

• hi!

well ive never been to a wedding were they played backround to epouro lol but i guess that would sound awesome after a run through or two.

well this is what i've found so far, its a priest on a flute its very nice but might not be wat your looking for tell me what you think and ill keep looking.

Pray for me, In Christ,
    Peter.

http://st-takla.org/Multimedia/11-Koptik-Musical-Tones/Coptic-Music-02-Annual-Hymns-Father-Antonios-Zikry.html
  • Dear spartan_andy,
    I think I have got a midi file on my PC for ebouro. If someone else hasn't given you what you were looking for, let me know and I will forward it to your e-mail.
    God bless you and mention me in your prayers
  • The flute sounds great and I will probably use it...

ophadece, can you send me that file anyways....

my email is [email protected]

thanks to both you and God Bless
  • [quote author=ophadece link=topic=5286.msg70719#msg70719 date=1178619527]
    Dear spartan_andy,
    I think I have got a midi file on my PC for ebouro. If someone else hasn't given you what you were looking for, let me know and I will forward it to your e-mail.
    God bless you and mention me in your prayers

can u please send me the file to [email protected]
  • Ekhrestos anesty
    Dear lovegod9,
    I'll do that tomorrow GOd willing, as I'm not on the computer now, but only editing from my mobile. I hope that's ok. God bless you and pray for us a lot
    OUjai