Downloads

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
Hi all,
I have been trying to download some Holy Week hymns but I can't find the download link on the page... only the "Play" link.
Have you canceled the downloads?

Thank You for your great effort

Comments

• i know its dissappeared somehow, dunno why, but i tried downloading a hymn so i can learn it in time for resurrection, i couldnt.
  • [quote author=copt4eva link=topic=5160.msg69249#msg69249 date=1175474213]
    i know its dissappeared somehow, dunno why, but i tried downloading a hymn so i can learn it in time for resurrection, i couldnt.

this is only disabled for the sake of the life broadcasting.  hopfully it would be available during the daytime.
  • i have the sane problem
  • pm (personal message) one of the adminestrators such as (iqbal)
  • The downloading feature is disabled for the site during Holy Week do to the live broadcasting.

It’s disabled for everyone on the site not specific user accounts.
  • Wait I have the button
  • [quote author=minagir link=topic=5160.msg69264#msg69264 date=1175530518]
    The downloading feature is disabled for the site during Holy Week do to the live broadcasting.

can u tell me where this live brpadcasting is..and of what..a pascha?
  • [quote author=why link=topic=5160.msg69280#msg69280 date=1175567208]
    [quote author=minagir link=topic=5160.msg69264#msg69264 date=1175530518]
    The downloading feature is disabled for the site during Holy Week do to the live broadcasting.

can u tell me where this live brpadcasting is..and of what..a pascha?

the live broadcasting happends when you see a "Now Broadcasting" on the side on every page of tasbeha.org, copticchurch.net, saintmark.com, and copticmedia.org. The broadcasting includes audio and mostly video of of the whole Pascha week from St.Mark's church of Jersey City, NJ, USA. check the Webcast Schedule for the times of broadcasting.
  • Ahh so we cant download Anything untill after Easter?! ah thats not good, i wanted to learn some stuff for good friday, and i cant seem to download from Coptichymns.net for some reason.. argh.. now i gotta wait till next year  :-\
  • [quote author=+ + + link=topic=5160.msg69348#msg69348 date=1175699209]
    Ahh so we cant download Anything untill after Easter?! ah thats not good, i wanted to learn some stuff for good friday, and i cant seem to download from Coptichymns.net for some reason.. argh.. now i gotta wait till next year  :-\

well somtimes during the day it works. now it's on.

the thing is that the limited bandwidth of the site can't resist all the use from watchers. sometimes the video broadcasting gets up to 500 watchers.
  • when you go on home, theres a category ofTOP DOPWNLAODS..i was able to download a couple of things from there. that is the only place i was able to download so far throughout this week.