Prayer Request!! My little boy!!

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
My little boy, Mark (3 years old), is not taking yet. He says a few words , but is not up to standards yet. I have him in all sorts of speech therapies, and I know by enough prayer God will help him. Please pray for him

Comments

• [quote author=Lalloo75 link=topic=5128.msg68872#msg68872 date=1174422222]
    My little boy, Mark (3 years old), is not taking yet. He says a few words , but is not up to standards yet. I have him in all sorts of speech therapies, and I know by enough prayer God will help him. Please pray for him

prayers of St. Mary and the saints.
    but i don't think it's that serios. i spoke when i was around 4.
  • ya my brother had the same problem actually.  He started speaking around 4 too.  and now he just wont stop  ;).  But still, salawat el kidiseen.
  • ill pray for him, also i started talking when i was areound 4 or 5 [i know its weird], but dont worry, bil shafayah il kidesa Mariam
  • Thank you all for your words of advice and prayers. I can't tell you how much better it makes me feel. I know the problem is simple, but to see him struggle to express what he wants and to also hear other kids younger than him talk... it breaks a mother's heart... Please keep on praying....

Mary
  • Trust in God.

Right now, there are a few more people out there reminding God not to forget your little one.

A close associate of ours, has a son who has a similar problem, except he's older.

There's a good chance of him (Mark) speaking normal. It may be too early anyway.

I'd say keep up the prayers & therapy.
  • I SHALL PRAY
  • yes my brother had the same problem even unto the age of 4. my mother also took him to several speech therapies and doctors. they concluded he was Normal just a heavy tounge.

maybeyou should ssee his hearing, that might be the cause for his slow speech. Do nof fear.

i will pray for you be salawat el kedeseen
  • lol same here... my brother started talking when he was 4...wow.. the good ol days... i had peace for 3 years! now.. its GONE! lol  ;D  ;)  :D
  • [quote author=He Wept link=topic=5128.msg70108#msg70108 date=1177025582]
    lol same here... my brother started talking when he was 4...wow.. the good ol days... i had peace for 3 years! now.. its GONE! lol  ;D  ;)  :D

hahahahahahahaha.......

God be with you lil boy! I wish my brother would speak beraha and erayah demag ahly bas noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

God ensha allah won't leave you!  ;)
    God bless,
    Pray for me,

bentBABAyasooa`
  • i startet to speak with 3...or 4...and to talk fluently with 6  ;D
    it's normal....really....don't make pressure for the little kid...
    salawat om el nour wel kedeseen!
    mark is in my prayer!
  • u will be in my prayers.
  • [quote author=Lalloo75 link=topic=5128.msg68872#msg68872 date=1174422222]
    may St. Mary and St.  George do the wonderful miracles.  just pray and dont wry its not that serius. 

/
    mahraeel
    plzz p4m sister in Christ
  • Hey don't worry about your son. I have a cousin who was born pre-mature. He is about to turn 5 and still no talking and no walking, or anything.

PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM AS WELL his name is Samuel.
  • May the prayers of all the saints be with him..