Complete Set of Holy Week

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
ok for all u people who are smart and techincallogically able try ur best to record holy week from begining to end each and every pasach. than after that, make a good set of cd's, than come to my house with those cd's and let me buy them from u

lol.... really now ... anyone no where someone such as i can get a good majority of holy week stuff... as u can see under my name im a newb, so i wanna learn :D mucho crasias

Comments

• ok... there are 30 some views... there is no way no one was able to help... jez
  • [quote author=KrazyLion link=topic=5059.msg68167#msg68167 date=1172956636]
    ok for all u people who are smart and techincallogically able try ur best to record holy week from begining to end each and every pasach. than after that, make a good set of cd's, than come to my house with those cd's and let me buy them from u

lol.... really now ... anyone no where someone such as i can get a good majority of holy week stuff... as u can see under my name im a newb, so i wanna learn :D mucho crasias

why would you want that. all the important and hard and differnt hymns are reacorded for everyone to learn. so there isn't any point of actualy recording all dat. may be this idea would be batter for kiahk 7 & 4.
  • Hey i can record all the pascha and then i can ask the webmaster if i can upload them onto the website for every one. it would be a great blessing and i do this kind of work for my school and church using high quality equipment and software.

I will try my best.

Pray for me and that i can get this done as a project.
  • [quote author=Petros Pi Arshi Erevs link=topic=5059.msg68357#msg68357 date=1173393036]
    Hey i can record all the pascha and then i can ask the webmaster if i can upload them onto the website for every one. it would be a great blessing and i do this kind of work for my school and church using high quality equipment and software.

I will try my best.

Pray for me and that i can get this done as a project.

mostly admins don't put live recordings. but anyways, what's ur church
  • Ti Agia Maria and St. Demiana COC Etobicoke
  • [quote author=Petros Pi Arshi Erevs link=topic=5059.msg68360#msg68360 date=1173397885]
    Ti Agia Maria and St. Demiana COC Etobicoke

any sites?
  • im not sure if its up and running but try: <http://www.stdemiana.ca/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=52>;

It is still under construction