Locate a Church

edited December 1969 in Technical Topics
I'm in Colarado for the APS March meeting and I was looking for a church to go to while I was here but the locate a church function doesn't seem to be working.

Getting a 404. I'm running firefox on XP but I don't think thats the problem.

Not sure if its a temporary problem or somthing long standing. Thanks.

-Mark

Comments

• WOW!!! what a coincidence, i live in Colorado, the church here is Saint Marks in Englewood. Where are you in the state(which city)? If it is somewhere i can recognize i could give you directions or you can map quest it cause i have the address. let me know if you need it
  • the conference is at the colorado convention center in downtown denver. im staying at the red lion hotel next to some footbal stadium. if you could post the address that would be great! thanks.

-Mark
  • i will send it to in a PM
  • I just sent it to you in case you were waiting
  • i cant recieve pms for some reason. it says i have them but when i click on it they arent there. could you please post it. thanks!

-mark
  • [quote author=Mark423 link=topic=5062.msg68250#msg68250 date=1173192583]
    i cant recieve pms for some reason. it says i have them but when i click on it they arent there. could you please post it. thanks!

-mark

you can find the church here:
    http://copticchurch.net/topics/directory/church.php?search_zip=&dist=100&search_state=CO&submit.x=44&submit.y=7
  • The link that minagir gave has the church address and website and i have the address right here: 4775 S. Pearl street Englewood CO 80110 the website also has info on the schedule of the liturgy's and info on our priest. If you have anyother questions feel free to ask me by PM or email.
  • thanks alot for all the help. i might swing by wednesday.
    -mark