Online Kholagies and Psalmodies

God bless every one,
Just asking if anybody has got any idea where I can find online Kholagies and Psalmodies to download on my computer, and mobile (nokia series 40). Please advise me if you have any idea. Thanks a lot. God be with you always. Looking forward to hearing from you

Comments

• I think you can buy it from here: https://www.orthodoxbookstore.com/product.details.aspx?ProductID=1302 donno about gettin it on the fon

GBU
    sandra
  • Dear sandrahanna,
    Thank you very much for replying to me. I don't think you understood what I meant though. I am just looking for PDF or DOC files (or maybe even PPS) containing a kholagy or psalmody to be able to download them on my computer. I think it is very difficult for me to find these for a mobile anyway. Thanks very much again for your reply, and I hope you, or any other member help me with my search.
    God bless you all
  • [quote author=ophadece link=topic=5049.msg68128#msg68128 date=1172772478]
    Dear sandrahanna,
    Thank you very much for replying to me. I don't think you understood what I meant though. I am just looking for PDF or DOC files (or maybe even PPS) containing a kholagy or psalmody to be able to download them on my computer. I think it is very difficult for me to find these for a mobile anyway. Thanks very much again for your reply, and I hope you, or any other member help me with my search.
    God bless you all

here on tasbeha.org we have a hymn text library (click on the link to visit). i am sure this can help. there is all kind of texts for all seasons.
  • Dear minagir,
    Thanks for pointing me to this; that will do, but not exactly what I am looking for; anyway thanks, and if other members have other ideas, they are welcome; please help.
    God bless you all and mention me in your prayers.
  • here, http://stgeorgejc.org/new_page_15.htm, there used to be ppt but now it's many ppt in an .exe files. but when you run it, it shows as a ppt more like a pps. i don't know if this might help....
  • Dear Minagir,
    Thank you very much. I haven't yet had the chance to view the files, but I think they really help. God bless you and please mention me in your prayers
  • Here are PDFs to the Divine Liturgies of St. Basil, St. Gregory and St. Cyril.

http://www.copticchurch.net/topics/liturgy/index.html

I hope this helps.

Please forgive me and pray for me,

Godhelpme3691
  • Dear Godhelpme,
    Thanks for the files, but I was really looking for kholagies in Coptic (and maybe Arabic or English or both in parallel to the Coptic). I wonder if someone will be able to help me find it online. Thanks very much and God bless you all. Don't forget to mention me in your prayers.
  • www.remenkimi.com

scroll down and u'll see to the left "church library".
    There search for Euchologian book, and there you will find the coptic text for all the coptic liturgies.
  • Dear Hos Erof,
    Thank you very much. Really very helpful. God bless you and please mention me in your prayers.