what Language did adam and eve spoke?

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
you know i was wondering what Language did adam and eve spoke and where exactly was paradise

have you ever wondered

i thought it is intersting
if you know anything reply back please
thanx

Comments

• paradise file:-

first family file:- in symbolyic way
    language:before it , love 2 god
    after it , love 2 oneself
  • thanx for telling
    but does anyone know the exact language they spoke
    it will be nice if anyone know about it i never read it anywhere so i wanted to know
    god bless you all
    selefana
  • i realii dono but maybee u can ask your FOC, sunday skool teacher, bible studies teacher,(etc.)
  • i asked my sunday skool teacher
    she said Arman
  • [quote author=copticluva link=board=11;threadid=4860;start=0#msg66964 date=1170367727]
    i asked my sunday skool teacher
    she said Arman

what's Arman?
  • thanx for asking and telling :-*
    but isn't that is the same language that jesus spoke :)
  • [quote author=selefana link=board=11;threadid=4860;start=0#msg66966 date=1170368249]
    thanx for asking and telling :-*
    but isn't that is the same language that jesus spoke :)

Jesus spoke Aramaic, which similar to Hebrew and Arabic.

Its likely that Adam and Eve also spoke some kind of Semitic language, but I don't think its possible to know exactly what that would have been.
  • i know i also wondered too
    how did they really know
  • On the time of Adam and Eve, one language was spoken, i don't really know what langugage it is, it is a bit hard to tell, because languages started appearing after the time of tower of babel and story of it.
  • well during the time of Adam and Eve, they were able to communicate with animals as a serpent for example. So, I don't suppose they used a communication means which we human beings use at this time and for a long time in the past, different languages, I meant.
  • hey im sorry if i sound to presise but wasnt eden sumwhere not on this earth but like paradise
    as it is written that adam and eve were cast out of eden meaning that it couldnt be on earth i say this as while reading this amazing question which i realli want to know now i saw a comment sayin "eden (now Iraq)
    pray 4 me
  • they spoke the language of adam and eve... adam in a way made most of it.... the language is not known... and will not be known... so I can I ask for you when I meet them...
  • thanx you guys :)
  • Actually, Eden did exist on earth. I heard this from my very own priest and father of confession.
  • [quote author=heavenly_mark link=topic=4860.msg66982#msg66982 date=1170393160]
    hey im sorry if i sound to presise but wasnt eden sumwhere not on this earth but like paradise
    as it is written that adam and eve were cast out of eden meaning that it couldnt be on earth i say this as while reading this amazing question which i realli want to know now i saw a comment sayin "eden (now Iraq)
    pray 4 me

The garden was located on earth. The idea of Eden being up in heaven and Adam and Eve getting kicked out and sent to earth is a Muslim, not Christian, teaching.
  • [quote author=Christ4Life link=topic=4860.msg67558#msg67558 date=1171475128]
    Actually, Eden did exist on earth. I heard this from my very own priest and father of confession.

yes it did. that's what it says in the bible,  

Genesis 2: 8

Now the Lord God had planted a garden in the [glow=brown,1,10]east[/glow] in Eden; and there He put the man he had formed...A [glow=brown,1,10]river[/glow] watering the garden flowed from Eden; from there it was separated into four headwaters. 11 The name of the first is the Pishon; it winds through the entire land of Havilah, where there is gold. 12 (The gold of that land is good; aromatic resin and onyx are also there.) 13 The name of the second river is the Gihon; it winds through the entire land of Cush. 14 The name of the third river is the Tigris; it runs along the east side of Asshur. And the fourth river is the Euphrates.

the names of the rivers are real names of river also the place.

the name "Eden" was before listed in Psalms 46:4 and Revelation 22:1 as a name of a place. that gives mnore evidence to it's place. most probably situated in Armenia, near the four rivers
  • what does it matter what language they spoke?

lol
  • wow
    thanks i really didn't know that :)