too hard to let go

my friend ive known for two years had just told me she has this type of heart disease called heart murmur. shes now almost 13 and ive known her for a long time. the doctor said she had it when she was five and she hasnt gotten any attacks or anything yet which increases the chance that she can right now and the attack can be more fierce...(the attack is where her heart doesnt pump enough blood becuase there is a whole in it and then its two week to spread all over her body, so part of her body becomes lifeless, and she has to have a surgery where the open her chest and they take blood to that certian body part) during the surgery, if too much bacteria comes into the opening of her heart, she WILL die. there is already a hole right now and the doctor said it gets a lil bigger everyday, which means even if she doesnt have an attack, she can die anytime.
i cant deal with this, shes my best friend. its not easy to love someone and then find out they can die any minute..without u even being with them..does anyone have any advice?! its tooo hard.

Comments

• just remember that this is a part of life and that ppl get sick

Dont Worry -Rubena Ma3ek

Ill pray for you and for her to get better

God Bless
  • thankx..but its just sad to know ur friend can die ANY SECOND.
  • Marmara327,

You opened up a deep wound I have been trying to close. :'(

My khalo, allah erhamo, had more than one open heart surgeries, and he was Diabetic with a High blood pressure and lung problems. He had more than one surgeries and he survived them all, but he was still in pain.

There was no greater doctor than GOD!

One time in one of the surgeries, the nurse ,she was muslim, and found out he ( My khalo ) was christian she unpluged the machine that helped him breath and when he woke up he paniced and called st. mary's name and she appeared to him meanwhile another nurse came in and fixed everything!

Ya marmara327, It is hard to let people you love go, and even if they were the closest people to you. If they are in Pain you'd want them to rest.

Also, People who are sick all of their lives and/or have some kind of serious disease! They get a free ticket to heave, because they didn't spend one good day on earth, all the days in their lives were full of pain!

Your friend, I do consider her and my khalo may god rest his soul, LUCKY people!

It is hard to let go! I do not blame you! because since August untill now I am still griefing over my khalo. It is fire buring my heart and knivies tearing it apart. It is painfull, and espically the part where I have n't told him "I LOVE YOU KHALO" and the part where i wasn't able to go to his funeral!

God, I missed him! :'(

My advice to you is, NO MATTER WHAT keep telling your friend you love her and enjoy your time where you hang out with her!

Pray for me,
    bentBABAyasooa`
  • [quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=board=10;threadid=4710;start=0#msg64266 date=1165087094]
    Marmara327,

You opened up a deep wound I have been trying to close. :'(

My khalo, allah erhamo, had more than one open heart surgeries, and he was Diabetic with a High blood pressure and lung problems. He had more than one surgeries and he survived them all, but he was still in pain.

There was no greater doctor than GOD!

One time in one of the surgeries, the nurse ,she was muslim, and found out he ( My khalo ) was christian she unpluged the machine that helped him breath and when he woke up he paniced and called st. mary's name and she appeared to him meanwhile another nurse came in and fixed everything!

Ya marmara327, It is hard to let people you love go, and even if they were the closest people to you. If they are in Pain you'd want them to rest.

Also, People who are sick all of their lives and/or have some kind of serious disease! They get a free ticket to heave, because they didn't spend one good day on earth, all the days in their lives were full of pain!

Your friend, I do consider her and my khalo may god rest his soul, LUCKY people!

It is hard to let go! I do not blame you! because since August untill now I am still griefing over my khalo. It is fire buring my heart and knivies tearing it apart. It is painfull, and espically the part where I have n't told him "I LOVE YOU KHALO" and the part where i wasn't able to go to his funeral!

God, I missed him! :'(

My advice to you is, NO MATTER WHAT keep telling your friend you love her and enjoy your time where you hang out with her!

Pray for me,
    bentBABAyasooa`

i feel ur pain..i have been through this before...so have many ppl here...infact me and mjoe80..our uncle died..(we r cousins)...and i kno exactrly how u feel bentbabayasoaa..veryyyyyyyyyyyyy hard.
    bas i mean shes only TWELVE AND A HALF! not even a teen yet!...i feelll soooo bad!!!!
  • i understand exactly how you feel because my uncle also died because he had three strokes, and he also had a blood clot that led to his brain.

God rest both of their souls.

• It is hard, and it is LIFE!

• [quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=board=10;threadid=4710;start=0#msg64266 date=1165087094]
    They get a free ticket to heave, because they didn't spend one good day on earth, all the days in their lives were full of pain!

no thts not true.. u cnt get a 'free ticket to heaven' thts pathetic.. n how is getting sick having pain all ur lyf?

neways.. id lyk to share a kool poem..

Miss Me, But Let Me Go
    When I come to the end of the road and the sun has set for me...
    I want no rites in a gloom filled room, why cry for a soul set free?
    Miss me a little, but not too long and not with your head bowed low.
    Remember the love that we once shared. Miss Me - But Let Me Go.
    For this is a journey that we all must take, and each must go it alone.
    It's all a part of the master's plan, a step on the road to home.
    When you are lonely and sick at heart go to the friends you know.
    Bury your sorrows in doing good deed. Miss Me - But Let Me Go...
    For I'm in a place that you can't see, but take it from me,
    When it's time for your end of the road, you'll be so happy and at peace.
    If you're saved and right with God, you'll have nothing but glory and peace.
    So Miss me a little ~ But let me go
    For I'm in Heaven, it's a great place to be.
    I'll be waiting for you dear... when your time is near... don't be afraid, it's beautiful up here.

:) Cheers!
  • [quote author=FULLY RELY ON GOD link=board=10;threadid=4710;start=0#msg64303 date=1165166945]
    [quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=board=10;threadid=4710;start=0#msg64266 date=1165087094]
    They get a free ticket to heave, because they didn't spend one good day on earth, all the days in their lives were full of pain!

no thts not true.. u cnt get a 'free ticket to heaven' thts pathetic..

Pathetic? Gee........ nice langauge! FROG!
  • [quote author=FULLY RELY ON GOD link=board=10;threadid=4710;start=0#msg64303 date=1165166945]
    [quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=board=10;threadid=4710;start=0#msg64266 date=1165087094]

no thts not true.. u cnt get a 'free ticket to heaven' thts pathetic.. n how is getting sick having pain all ur lyf?

neways.. id lyk to share a kool poem..

Miss Me, But Let Me Go
    When I come to the end of the road and the sun has set for me...
    I want no rites in a gloom filled room, why cry for a soul set free?
    Miss me a little, but not too long and not with your head bowed low.
    Remember the love that we once shared. Miss Me - But Let Me Go.
    For this is a journey that we all must take, and each must go it alone.
    It's all a part of the master's plan, a step on the road to home.
    When you are lonely and sick at heart go to the friends you know.
    Bury your sorrows in doing good deed. Miss Me - But Let Me Go...
    For I'm in a place that you can't see, but take it from me,
    When it's time for your end of the road, you'll be so happy and at peace.
    If you're saved and right with God, you'll have nothing but glory and peace.
    So Miss me a little ~ But let me go
    For I'm in Heaven, it's a great place to be.
    I'll be waiting for you dear... when your time is near... don't be afraid, it's beautiful up here.

:) Cheers!

thats a nice poem.
    but mira is right... u r in pain...maybe not the free ticket thing...well it depends..
  • Hey how is it going??
    I really really understand what you are in and how much it is painful to see a dear person to you in pain. but what i want you to know is only one thing lol: God has a control over everything in our life, and the problem that your friend is having happened to many people before and they done the operation and they are living a very happy life. Doctors sometimes make things bigger than what they are. Lol i will tell you something that happened with me, about 5 years ago, my mum went for a general checkup, suddenly the doctor told her that she has very high cholestrol and that she will never live more than 3 or 4 years. But when my mum took the medicine and stuff, she went alright, and thank God that she is living now with a good health. So lol don't worry so much, leave everything in God's hand okkkkkkk.

Lots of luv
    Baladoos

i think what is being discussed is chronic pain, pain which persists over a long period of time which can influence one’s coping efforts, beliefs about pain and sense of confidence in one’s ability to control pain

but pain is manageable and most often it is sum sort of disease.

but free tickets to heaven?? where did you get that one from??
    ive read the verses that you have so clearly highlighted but in the end it depends on ones faith and belief in God, you cant seriously expect to go to heaven simply based on your sickness, seek ye first the kingdom of God, knock and the door shall be opened

marmar,
    most have re-iterated an important point that its hard to let it go, especially someone so close to you, but there's only so much you can do and so much God can do

• [quote author=baladoos link=board=10;threadid=4710;start=0#msg64310 date=1165180486]
    Hey how is it going??
    I really really understand what you are in and how much it is painful to see a dear person to you in pain. but what i want you to know is only one thing lol: God has a control over everything in our life, and the problem that your friend is having happened to many people before and they done the operation and they are living a very happy life. Doctors sometimes make things bigger than what they are. Lol i will tell you something that happened with me, about 5 years ago, my mum went for a general checkup, suddenly the doctor told her that she has very high cholestrol and that she will never live more than 3 or 4 years. But when my mum took the medicine and stuff, she went alright, and thank God that she is living now with a good health. So lol don't worry so much, leave everything in God's hand okkkkkkk.

Lots of luv
    Baladoos

lol ok. im tryinggggg but i meann u kno its still hard no matter WHAT. and that doctor must be stupid, becuase cholestrol doesnt really cause death..so yea. but the problem is shes too young to have the surgery and everyday that she goes without..it makes it worse and worse.
  • Lol i really understand what you mean because I'm exactly in the same situation of losing a person that I really really love, but lol, God always helps us to over come pain but only if we let him involved, please don't worry yourself so much, God can do anything and we heard a lot about many cases like that and God healed them. just don't worry, she will be fine.

yalla take care

Baladoos
  • [quote author=baladoos link=board=10;threadid=4710;start=0#msg64446 date=1165372296]
    Lol i really understand what you mean because I'm exactly in the same situation of losing a person that I really really love, but lol, God always helps us to over come pain but only if we let him involved, please don't worry yourself so much, God can do anything and we heard a lot about many cases like that and God healed them. just don't worry, she will be fine.

yalla take care

Baladoos

lol yea..same situations..whatever...ill try not to worry..but its stilll hard >:(
  • the onlii thing u can do is pray
    sry 4 the news
    rabena ma3akom
  • My dear sister I agree with everybody that you should pray for your friend. Ultimately which one of us can gaurentee a second/ a minute of his life. Its a fairly common operation, with major consequences I agee. God willing all be go well. Pray

Fady
  • Aw, I'm really sorry about your friend :-[ No worries, God is with you. God willing, all will be well. Just pray and stay strong.
  • what are you jealous? because man I wish I was in her place... Im sooo jealous of her right now... at least she knows her time is soon... she will get ready.... I pray I die of something like that... or of even cancer.... these are all deseases of paradise!
  • pray and ask ur father in confession to pray. ifur frend doesnt want any one to no then tell him a frend of mine. we'll pray for u to.

god bless/

• Hay Marmara327.. plz update us on how ur friends health is going.. thanks sis.. Rabena ma3akom :)

+FROG+
  • ya
    we all would like 2 know how she is doing
  • hey guys! sorry i havent been on in like FOREVER, lol. shes ok...still living. Thank God. thankx for caring..really. ;)
  • Glad to here she ok
  • seeing a friend going through that is the hardest thing ever but the more you talk to her and the more you make her feel like one of the most amazing people ever the longer she'll be alive...even if the doctors say she can die at any moment that doesn't mean that her faith and all her loved ones won't keep her alive longer i'll keep you both in my prayers
  • thankx, i rly appreciate it.
  • PRAY!!
  • You reming me of that guy in our church, he had a problem in his back and he had to do a surgery. BEfore doing it the doctor told this guy you have four chances: you either die, get completely paralysed, half your body will be paralysed or maybe you will get lucky and the operation will be siccessful. This guy is phisically disable and we all felt bad for him because he had already so many problems in his back. ON this sunday, we all so him at church and the operation was successful. So have hope in God, by one word, he can change everything.

Pray for me
  • hey mary.. dont worry... God is with her and guiding her through everything.... may the Lord be with you and her...

----that as a nice story bentbabayasooa'....i keep visualizing that in my head.
  •  
          If she could die anyday, i would try to be there for as much as possible, support her, cheer her up when shes depressed and generally help out and pray lots and lots with her if possible.
                                P.S ill pray she gets better
  • this thread...broke my heart. really it did....idk how you guys can say cacer and whatnot is a disease of paradise. reading bout these things......makes me ...cry !...ughh...i'm sorry about your friend ...but remember..God has a reason for everything..you just have to believe in him and his works. we're all praying for you and your friend
    love
    mary.