The Picture of Pope Kyrolos is a LIE with a proof!

It has been PROVEN that the picture that you all saw under "you gotta open this" of pope kyrollos is a fake!
I have details
this website if you go where it says " "ÃíåÇ ÇáÃÍÈÇÁ áÇ ÊÕÏÞæÇ ßá ÑæÍ Èá ÇãÊÍäæÇ ÇáÃÑæÇÍ åá åí ãä Çááå..." 1íæ 4" and find where it says "ÈÇáÖÛØ åäÜÜÜÜÜÜÇ" "clikc here"
YOu will hear a conversation from a person to el anba kyrollos, the head of St. mina's MOnestary.
http://www.copticnews.ca/a_index.htm

Also, This pictures prove a difference, it is a website with picturs of combarison between the real thing and the fake picture!

http://copticwave.com/youth/news.php?go=fullnews&newsid=75

As much as i belived the news, as much as I pray to god to forgive whoever did that! I hope Pope Kyrollos won't be that upset with him/her for that rumor!

However God said "bless those who believe without seeing"

BentBABAyasooa`

Comments

• more proof!

http://copticwave.com/youth/news.php?go=fullnews&newsid=75

If you can't read arabic, I am sorry, get someone to translate it for you; however, you can tell much by just looking at the pictures!

• when i clicked on the link it says Acount suspended
  • That is weird.... It was working yesterday!
    Atleast the conversation is still there, on Copticnews.ca!
    I will check on that! ;)
    CopticWave.com, is pretty famous site! like Coptichymns etc......!
    Weird....!
  • This is THE picture of Pope Kyrollos when he died!
    As you see his beard is different, and he is not wearing a CROWN!
  • umm I didnt hear naything on th eofrst page and the other two arent working. why would someone make it up ?
  • Hey Hizz_child
    PM me your email address, and I will send you a copy of the Copticwave page, that I saved on my Computer, also I will send you the conversation!
  • why would someone do that
  • I don't know!
    Bas I hope just as he/she got my hopes up as much as i ask god to forgive them, and I hope Pope Kyrollos won't be upset with him/her/them!
  • wait sorry i dont get it, they faked opening the coffin, the orbana..wat part was it faked and are we sure?

SOMEONE FILL ME INNN
  • I have no idea why would someone fake it like that.

Bas "why" if you PM me your email, I will send you what coptic wave website has, because I have it saved. and I will send you the Audio as well! ;)

• My dad read in one of the arabic newspapers and said that Pope Shenouda III told everyone it was fake.

Maybe they faked it to get more people in their website but shame on them for lying about a beloved saint to the coptic orthodox church.
  • hmm ok so it was all fake..why does things like this happen..i dont get it..why wod they fake something like this..

*rhetorical question*
  • El anba Beshoy, they used to have his hand sticking out and it was like our hands not like a dead hand, for people to shake it.
    But the egyptian Gov't made them to put it back in.

I don't think people from his monestary or their website faked it at all, Copticwave.com maybe .org proves it is wrong.

I think, It was someone was trying to be funny!!!
  • wait so the known picture of Pope Kyrillos sitting on St. Marks throne in the Cathedral is fake???
  • [quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=topic=4899.msg66880#msg66880 date=1170250972]
    El anba Beshoy, they used to have his hand sticking out and it was like our hands not like a dead hand, for people to shake it.

I don't think people from his monestary or their website faked it at all, Copticwave.com maybe .org proves it is wrong.

that isnt true, they put it back in because he held on to a mans hand for some reason i dont remember why but then a priest told him that St. Pishoy is a monk and he is a priest and he has to listen to him and he told him to let go and he did. then they put the hand back in.
  • Okay can some one please explain this to me cause i dont get it, i clicked on the site you posted and this arabic site came up. I couldnt read it, nor did i find any picture of Pope Kyrolos. whats going on
  • [quote author=deaconmark123 link=topic=4899.msg100591#msg100591 date=1235863898]
    Okay can some one please explain this to me cause i dont get it, i clicked on the site you posted and this arabic site came up. I couldnt read it, nor did i find any picture of Pope Kyrolos. whats going on

OK, basically about two years ago an email was going around the Coptic community of a dead bisop, in a coffin holding a loaf of Orbana. It was attached to a message that said they had opened the coffin of Baba Kyrollos 35 years after his death and that was how his body was preserved and the Orbana was still warm. In reality, the picture was of a Coptic bishop who had just died but looked like Baba Kyrollos. As I said, this is an event from 2007 hence this thread is so old. It has been established from two years ago that the body in question was not Baba Kyrollos, but indeed a bishop.
  • ...so wait some one made the message and the orban?
  • [quote author=Hisservant link=topic=4899.msg100585#msg100585 date=1235846941]
    [quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=topic=4899.msg66880#msg66880 date=1170250972]
    El anba Beshoy, they used to have his hand sticking out and it was like our hands not like a dead hand, for people to shake it.

that isnt true, they put it back in because he held on to a mans hand for some reason i dont remember why but then a priest told him that St. Pishoy is a monk and he is a priest and he has to listen to him and he told him to let go and he did. then they put the hand back in.

This is also wrong. In the past, Anba Pishoy used to shake hands with people as his body is still intact. During an age of harsh persecution, an Islamic ruler made a visit to the body of Saint Pishoy. As others were shaking hands with the body of Saint Pishoy, the Islamic ruler came and wanted to do the same but Saint Pishoy quickly drew back his hand from him. After that, a bishop or the pope or someone not exactly sure who, rebuked Saint Pishoy as he was afraid the ruler would get enraged and persecute more harshly. After that, not really sure what happened but I believe they shut the coffin and that was the end of the story.

PK
  • Yea that's what my father said, a bishop came and told him not to shake anymore hands because they will cause trouble with the government.

I just dont understand why the muslim governor or whoever would not convert after that i dont get it..
  • [quote author=deaconmark123 link=topic=4899.msg100622#msg100622 date=1235963441]
    ...so wait some one made the message and the orban?

Well, the picture of a Bishop holding an Orbana was real but it wasnt Baba Kyrollos. Some nasty person made it up for whatever reason (no one knows for sure).

It was a cruel thing to do though.
  • ohhhhhh, where is the picture i tried to find it
  • [quote author=deaconmark123 link=topic=4899.msg100672#msg100672 date=1236047545]
    ohhhhhh, where is the picture i tried to find it

ya i cant find the pic either!