Long Agios?

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
Hey does anyone know where I can find the new Agios? (It's not new, it's just been recovered)

Comments

• If you go to coptichymns.net under streaming coptic hymns, go to resurrection hymns and then look for agios by cantor tewfik youssef. Make sure you listen to the whole thing because the beginning sounds like the regular festal agios. :)
  • [quote author=Mena12361107 link=board=11;threadid=4816;start=0#msg65535 date=1167346715]
    If you go to coptichymns.net under streaming coptic hymns, go to resurrection hymns and then look for agios by cantor tewfik youssef. Make sure you listen to the whole thing because the beginning sounds like the regular festal agios. :)

here it is to make it easier
  • does anyone know another recording other than that, because that's a real old recording and it's quality isn't that great?
  • I think it was a bad link, so go to the toolbar all the way on the top (the blue) and go to Media, then Hymns, then Audio. Next, go to Major Feasts of the Lord, then to Nativity and click Ibrahim Ayad, and you should find "Agios-Festive" between "Apenshoice" and "Psalm Singary-Festive"
  • umm ...hmm...does anyone know where i can find the 2006 Easter mass at the Cathedral online whether audio or video?