Kan Feeh 3an2ood 3enab

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
Does someone have the song "Kan feeh 3an2ood 3enab talae3 men 3'eer aowano.....................". ???
Keep me in you prayers, ;D
egyptiankrkr

Comments

• kan feah 3anood 3enab tela3 feh gear awano, khado rahb men el rohban wadah le raeas el dear.................. akhod ra'eas el dear ..........

I will find it for you!

I had it, then I had a recovery on my P.C., and It was gone, but i know where i can find it for you!

• ohh the good old times...
  • THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    RABENA YA3AOWDEK KOL 7'EER
    YOU SISTER,
    EGYPTIANKRKR
  • [quote author=Marianne87 link=board=2;threadid=4802;start=0#msg65401 date=1167107142]
    ohh the good old times...

yes...............i wish i could go back to them............erga3 ya zaman :P
  • hahahahahahahaha ...........
    ya retoh yerga3 :'( :'( :'( :'(
  • I wish!

To be honest, I have bunch of lil kids tarnemas saved!

;), but none of them are the ones I have learned in sunday school when i was little!
  • oh this is amazing:::
    ok so my dad was going into the car and the song GLORIA played and he said this was the first song he learned in sunday school (in arabic ofcourse)...........isn't cool he remembred a song he learned 45 years ago........for me: i can't even remember the songs i learned last year :P
  • I hear you Sister, me......... I don't remember what I did this morning!!!

That is sad!
  • haha 3agezna

I feel like I am so old ;D
  • [quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=board=2;threadid=4802;start=0#msg65399 date=1167105644]

I had it, then I had a recovery on my P.C., and It was gone, but i know where i can find it for you!

I think we need recovery for our minds too :P