OLD --The Virgin Mary Icon drips Oil in front of the Media reports in Brooklyn

The Virgin Mary Icon drips Oil in front of the Media reports in Brooklyn, please see the media footage and the testimony of a report who ... all » said he was there for 2 hours and the Oil kept coming.

copy past the next line (not only the blue part) to ur browser .it may not work if u click on it

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3235496785412921970&pr=goog-sl

Comments

• thats myy churchhhh! that happend right before i was born = ]
  • wow thats wonderful thanks for sharing
  • [quote author=marmara327 link=board=4;threadid=4759;start=0#msg64954 date=1166217019]
    thats myy churchhhh! that happend right before i was born = ]

barakateak
  • so i take that to be about 15yrs ago or something? i thought this just happened or something???
  • I think she meant that the same thing happened right before she was born - this is some thing recent.

By the way, I heard that some journalists took some of the oil for testing at a lab. Did any one know what they found out (if anything)?
  • no THATS what happened right beofre i was born...not something similar
  • [quote author=AnbaBola link=board=4;threadid=4759;start=0#msg64967 date=1166235515]
    so i take that to be about 15yrs ago or something? i thought this just happened or something???

like around 13/ 12.5 yrs ago
  • so i'm lost now... did this just happen or about 13 yrs ago??

i'm sorry :-\
  • Thank you phareo. Now I have this important footage in my library thanks to you. If someone wants to keep it saved on the PC or find it difficult to see it offline, you can get it here:

http://fileho.com/download/4c9bb5512137/St-Virgin-Mary-Icon-drips-Oil---Brooklyn.zip.html
    the password of the zip file is Glory_be_to_God
  • [quote author=AnbaBola link=board=4;threadid=4759;start=0#msg64976 date=1166291463]
    so i'm lost now... did this just happen or about 13 yrs ago??

i'm sorry :-\
    I'm confused too.

(Though I probably added to the confusion - I assumed it was some thing recent as I had heard about the incident only a few days before this message was posted. I was also judging by the fact that the video footage looked recent. A guess it was just a coincidence.)

Sorry about that!
  • Sorry about that!

u better be :P.... JUST KIDDING...

its ok, no need to be sorry :D
  • It is not recent at all. It was about a like 12/13 yrs ago
    Infact I think I have read that there is a church in Ohio or brooklyn that St. mary's Icon cried Oil and Jesus Christ's Picture was Oil coming out!
    ( I might be mistaking; however, I WILL look back at the books I have and see what church)
  • Guys, please make sure to keep this in mind

It is not recent at all. It was about a like 12/13 yrs ago
  • yeah the year 1994...when i was born...infact a week right before or something...i have a copy of it in my room as a present for getting baptised or something like that lol
  • Ok guys my mistake
    it might be from a while ago and many ppl were blessed with it 13 years ago.
    and for those who never heared of it,well are blessed now and sure touched by the love and kindness of st mary.
    i'm one of them
  • marmara327, does ur church still have oil left?? or is it all gone by now??

i would like to have some if possible...
  • most likely..there isnt anymore..but im not sure..sry ???
  • most likely..there isnt anymore..but im not sure..sry ???

can u ask around and see if any one has some left?? if so, i'll come visit ur church on a sunday (i live like an hour or so away)

thanks amiga!!
  • AnbaBola,

There probably isn't anymore oil left from the picture because it happened so long ago, but you can still get the blessing from the picture because it is still at our church in the boys side of the altar and I think you could actually see the oil stains.. I'm not sure though, I haven't really looked at it lately, but you're welcomed to come visit anytime!
  • ONCE AGAIN, this miracle of oil dripping from the icon of St. Mary IS NOT RECENT. This happened in 1994 and just recently the video has been all over the internet. The icon is still at our church, but it did not drip oil recently...The reports in the link are from like 12-13 years ago.