Boles Malak new tape?

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
Ok I am looking for a whole tape by Boules Malak...I think it's called na3'mat keptya (coptic tunes)...but I am not really sure of the name.
It has a couple of old and new taranim that is said in both arabic and coptic...it sounds so good so I was just wondering if anyone heard of it....I think it's new because I just heard it like recently...one of the taranim goes like baba yaso3..something something....I have two taranim from it but I just want to hear the rest of it...so if anyone know what I am talking about please help since it really sounds soooo good. ;D

Comments

• accually i am looking for any of his tapes that i can download from online or if someone can send it to me.. he has an awesome vioce and i love his tapes/cds
  • http://www.saintmina-holmdel.org/Multimedia/index.php

They have only one tape for him...just scroll down under spiritual songs and you will find him...

I still need that tape if anyone knows what I am talking about...plz :)
  • i know exactly what u r talking about Marianne87.
    send me ur mail and i`ll try to send the whole tape for u as soon as i can.it`s really very good. :D :D

i can also send u a link for some of these songs by a cantor called Zaher.his voice is nice but not all people like him as they like Boulos malak.