Communion

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
hi everybody,

I got this question saying how do i know that The orbana and the wine we pray on in the holy liturgy really becomes the body and blood of christ. I did research and found that a person took the blood and spit it out of her mouth. She went, put it under a microscope and really found that there were all the cells like red and white and it looked just like a human body cell. I just wanted to share this with you guys as i thought this was really interesting.

PK

Comments

• Do you have any links to any internet articles or anything? It'd be really fascinating to read further on this issue.
  • The Body and Blood of Christ are given to us under the forms of bread and wine, and therefore would appear to be bread and wine even under a microscope.
  • [quote author=PopeKyrillos link=board=1;threadid=4442;start=0#msg61244 date=1159238262]
    hi everybody,

I got this question saying how do i know that The orbana and the wine we pray on in the holy liturgy really becomes the body and blood of christ. I did research and found that a person took the blood and spit it out of her mouth. She went, put it under a microscope and really found that there were all the cells like red and white and it looked just like a human body cell. I just wanted to share this with you guys as i thought this was really interesting.

PK

Hopefully she ate it afterwards and did not throw it away.

Please pray for me always,
    Believer in God
  • hey do u have the site...thats really kool
  • i know of a miracle that happened with the holy communion of the holy mass from the coptic orthodox church

This miracle happened with my mom a couple of years ago. My mom is born in england and she used to be protestant, and she was baptized coptic orthodox when she got married to my dad(from egypt).

When my mom was taking communion a couple of years back, she tasted the body of our lord jesus christ, as if it was real flesh, not just a piece of bread like i normally taste it when i take communion.

My mom said it was nasty, even though it was the body of jesus christ. She said that she felt that it was real flesh like a peice of chicken. It was chewy like flesh. She even felt like spitting it out.

This shows the miraculous blessings of the holy communion.

god bless
  • I actually heard that happen with a muslim woman that wasn't suppose to take communion since she wasn't baptized and all. She took the communion but felt as it was a real flesh.
    I don't have any reference for that...I just heard it a couple of years ago.
  • another miracle that i heard was done by pope kyrollos when he was giving communion.

My uncle was the deacon holding the candle and the cross next to the holy body, and he said that a muslim woman came to take the body, and pope kyrollos all of a sudden in the middle of the communion when the deacons were singing, started yelling (really yelling) at her and telling her that she shouldnt take communion. She said that she was told by a friend that it cures people from sicknesses

Pope kyrollos then told her that the holy communion is a blessing only for deserving baptized sinless people.
    He said that if communion is taken without confession or baptizm, then it is like fire.

Pray for me