TESTS

ok there are sooooooooooooooooooo many testsssssssssssssssssssssssss and hwwww right now in skool and its like u have time for nothing just study study study and projects and its really hard to get organized and stuff and i pray before i study but that doesnt seem to work and i hate skool the teachers are like so mean >:(

Comments

• teachers are mean, they are out to get you!!!
    they were born just to torture YOU!!
    ugh...........they are sooo annoying!!

hehehhee.......... wait 'till u go to COLLEGE!! ;)

what u face at school is nothing compared to COLLEGE!
  • habibty..teacher's aren't mean..they are just trying to teach you and help you out..try to get the teacher on your side by trying to do all your work..trust me it works! ;)

GBU
    sandra
  • well idk but some teachors dont understand u have OTHER subjects and OTHER hw and OTHER projects
  • i agree get them on your side!!
    more likely suck up to them
    more likely be a TECHER'S PET!! ;)

i was a teacher's pet when i was at school and i turned out fine :P!! ;)
    they help u out more, and they give u more time to do projects!! they sometimes will tell u what is on the tests!! ;)

mary, you need to get in the spirit! that school is a home away from home!
    and when u graduate from high school you are gonna cry your eyes out! cuz you are gonna go out to the real world! 8)

GBWU
  • i know exactly how all of you guys feel all my teachers give out homework like they are the only class people have to take. its horrible i get way too much homework and never have time for anything else.

God Bless all in their studies and Pray for me
  • hmm no i am OPPOSITE...TEACHERSA REHTE BEST..

the closest friends you can eva have...

reliable sources to talk to and get advice from..

PEOPLE you really can rely and tell them everything...

have fun with them..

easily approach when in need with any work..AT ANY TIME..

LUV TEACHERS AND FRIENDS>>AND ULL LOVE SKOOL WORK!
  • "why" i agree with where u r coming from!

winning teachers on your side has lots and lots and lots of positive effects!! v. rare negative effects!! unless your teacher is eno zaygaa or enhaa zaygaa!!
  • Actually, I think that we have to understand also that as teachers they usually do their work based a a curriculum and that they have to finish this curriculum n time before the school, semester, whatever the duration of the course is. If they do not do so then it is the studen't loss, especially in high school, sanaweya 3ma, and college. This is because some classes might be the background to other more complicated classes, or very important exams, like for sanaweya 3ma. For instance, if one did not finish all of the materials taught in a calculus class, then goes into advanced physics he/she will not be able to finish the class with these calculus deficiencies. The teacher has the job of making sure that all that he/she needs to teach is taught and that the student sufficiently learns what he/she has to teach, whether it be through assignments, projects, tests, etc... The teachers only overcram students with homework becase they sometimes have to, or else risk not finishing the course. Remember also that they were once sstudents also and faced the same problem.
  • omg but still this teacher just gave us essays write them twice !!! means FOUR essays ONE day due the NEXT
  • some ciriculam lol
  • hahahahaha............

if u r complaning now ya mary! wait 'till u go to college!! and in college there is NO MERCY!!! :'(
  • blahhhhh!!!!!!! i know what ya'lls mean!!!!!! I get the teachers on my side....but there isnt much they can do other then smile and nod! They have to "try" to treat all equally! im in middle school ,but im taking high school honors classes and an extra early class/elective everyday!! ya im crazzy like that...i made the concious decsion to go to school an extra 1 1/2 hour a day...so ya....its crazy! I do understand that some teachers seem to think their subject is the most important....but once the school year gets in further...ull get used to what to expect and you'll be able to organixe yourself accordingly! since its the start of a new year....im lost too....i havent had time to do anything!!!i probably havent opened the BIBLE in months...not good.. i think ill go do that !!!! And o ...JOY!!....thanks fer reminding me bout college...im freaking...im freaking!!!! lol....but w/e you do....LISTEN CLOSELY and TRY TO REMEBER/DO YOUR HARDEST....cuz many of the things you do around high school and college dictate the rest of your life...screw up...and well your kinda dunn for it! so...w/e it takes get it together! :) ....lol...wow!! who knew...i coul write a whole [improper] paragraph about school! lol...well i gotta go study fer my 4 tests tommorow...and finish my anthology....and essays...and all that whatnot ;)
    gbu
  • hello.. okaiie well teachers may seem like they have no mercy and theyre just tryna torture us.. but yuu gottah luk at the bigger picture. you go to school to learn, teachers teach you. if they give you more work to do then that just mean the information you're getting is gonna STICK. even if they dont do it for that reason [ a teacher may give extra homework for misbehaviour ] but it still has the same effect in the end. think POSIIVE !! if you're having trouble completing the work in time try a timetable.. [yeah i never follow them either but i generally get more work done when i tryy] GBU && best of luck. oh and try reading a Bible passage before you start, it helps. byyee ;D
  • [quote author=copticcross3 link=board=10;threadid=4397;start=0#msg60700 date=1158105302]
    blahhhhh!!!!!!! i know what ya'lls mean!!!!!! I get the teachers on my side....but there isnt much they can do other then smile and nod! They have to "try" to treat all equally! im in middle school ,but im taking high school honors classes and an extra early class/elective everyday!! ya im crazzy like that...i made the concious decsion to go to school an extra 1 1/2 hour a day...so ya....its crazy! I do understand that some teachers seem to think their subject is the most important....but once the school year gets in further...ull get used to what to expect and you'll be able to organixe yourself accordingly! since its the start of a new year....im lost too....i havent had time to do anything!!!i probably havent opened the BIBLE in months...not good.. i think ill go do that !!!! And o ...JOY!!....thanks fer reminding me bout college...im freaking...im freaking!!!! lol....but w/e you do....LISTEN CLOSELY and TRY TO REMEBER/DO YOUR HARDEST....cuz many of the things you do around high school and college dictate the rest of your life...screw up...and well your kinda dunn for it! so...w/e it takes get it together! :) ....lol...wow!! who knew...i coul write a whole [improper] paragraph about school! lol...well i gotta go study fer my 4 tests tommorow...and finish my anthology....and essays...and all that whatnot ;)
    gbu

ya im in this program called CIG for extra smart people like me lol jp and i have to be at school at 720 and i wake up at 610 and when i come back from school its around 310 and when i do all my stuff that i have to do its 400 then i study till like 8 and thats just regular hw for like 4 subjects and i have 7 so when i have alot of hww U KNO WHAT TIME I GO TO SLEEP??!?!?!?!?! pluzzzzzzzz the testssss and projects and quizzes and this and that and walk the dog nd teahcers forget that we have aNOTHER life than SCHOOL and we have to do things and the tests are crazy in my program and i go to sleeeeeeeeeeeep mad late and i still wake up and its like this like eevry shool day i rpomise some teachers ma3ndehomsh dam khalisssssssssss none seriously please we gotta get our sleep INORDER to get to class :o :o :o :o
  • good luck with ur studies ... god bless
  • thankx u2 george and tell joe i said that too
  • sorry i didnt comment early

school is hard, but god will help you

pray for me in my studies and my spiritual life

god bless