this is soooo scary

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
[glow=red,2,300]omg. this is soooo scary. i dont know why but when u dont honir ur father and ur mother bad stuff happens. like we discussed it in sunday school and if u curse them u die... if u hurt them u die and all that so i think of all the times i have done bd things to mi parents and even if u look at them bad u get in trouble! but if u honor them u live long on the earth and thats soo scary![/glow]

Comments

• i really don't get what you r talking about!
  • Ya the bible is VERY clear on happens for not honoring your parents. that is kinda scary but hey, its just added motivation right?

[coptic]TAIO[/coptic]
  • hello EpNomos EnTaio ..... I guess your new..well i hope u like this site
  • All you guys have to do is one of the commandments:

Obey your mother and father!
  • thanks i really needed that i was just about to go yell at my mother
  • yer i know...it is scarry but all so very true...and plus you can really become your parents friends...and honouring them would become MUCH easier!! trust me
  • i understand that we have to do it, but i think that sometimes it just happens. :P
  • CopticChica21, this is why we use the word "CONTROL" we have to control what we say, how to say it, and when to say it!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • (old testament)
    and i think its somewhere between exodus 19-21
  • what is even funny is that....
    when my parents get mad at me, that day would be the worest day of my life!
    but they forgive you no matter what u do to them, my parents once said, even if you guys cut us in pieces we will still love you!
    so they forgive!
    and they pray for you! :) to succssed in your life!
    GBWU
    mira
  • [quote author=CopticChica21 link=board=13;threadid=2378;start=0#msg36466 date=1125417368]
    [glow=red,2,300]omg. this is soooo scary. i dont know why but when u dont honir ur father and ur mother bad stuff happens. like we discussed it in sunday school and if u curse them u die... if u hurt them u die and all that so i think of all the times i have done bd things to mi parents and even if u look at them bad u get in trouble! but if u honor them u live long on the earth and thats soo scary![/glow]

really? cuz ur scarin me by writin in that color lol
  • Jesus made it quite clear that it is essential for children to obey and honour their father and mother. There are many biblical examples of people who obeyed their parents, and as a result their lives became blessed.

I think its only fair that we respect our parents anyways, because they will be the ones who are held accountable infront of God for our upbringing and in the way we were raised.
  • Okay say you don't say anything back or anything but afterwards like your thoughts about them aren't all that great does that still count? cause it's kinda hard to control what you think especially when you're mad.
  • uh huh i soooo agree with kyrollos like i always do that lol
  • I just had a fight with my dad, I kinda yelled at him, and I was having some thoughts of anger and stuff about him and wanting bad things for him cause he got me mad, then I was surfing here and I saw this topic so I took it as a sign from God to not get mad.
  • o gosh...another reason im gonna die early??? blahhhhhhh!!!!! WE ARE HUMAN!! WE GET MAD!! WE YELL!! WE REBELL!! AND ECT.!! SO WHY IS TH BIBLE SAYING THIS??????????????? ughhhhh *humph* so.....umm what if you think bad thoughs...but dont say them out loud? what if your parents started it? what if your trying to ...ughhhhhhh idk....they always win!! this is sooooo not farrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!
  • die in the old testament was a punishment cos when someone died before jesus came he went to the devil straight away so the more u lived the less u spend with the devil till jesus save us
    i think!
    and now it means going to hell..

control? meen da? lol i never had that word in me before lol

and it is scary indeed!