friendship help

2»

Comments

• lol, then I guess you dont have to consider giving her the wrong number wrong.... lol
  • lol...i like tht wrong # thing...no wonder people always call me thinking i am someone else...i guess many people do try it...lol...jk...but good strategy thou
  • wOOoW
    she is lesbian
    oOOooO STAY AWAY FROM HER AS MUCH AS POSIBLE!
    THATS DISGUSTING!
    TELL HER TO BUZZ OFF AND THAT SHELL NEVA HAVE A CHANCE WIF U... LOL but also i think it would be appropret to break the friendship
    u kno wat i am sayin?
    keep the Peace
  • lol
    Yea, I know what you mean, but at the same time, I've tried and never found a thicker skull, ya know?
    Then again, that wrong number trick is wrking like a charm, I would reccomend it to anyone in need. lol.

sleepy
  • well when u gave her ur numba dont that mean ur intersted?
  • I didn't give her my number because I was interested, I was exchanging my number with a close friend of mine there, and, my luck, she walks right up to us, sees us exchanging, and of course, asks for the number. I couldn't just say, sorry, I don't want to give it to you, so I gave her the number. Howevr, she abused it by calling 24/7 (no exaggerations), and after awhile, it got infuriating to the point that I had to do something about it.

sleepy
  • whenever i get in a fight with a friend i say sorryi know that it is not easy
    But one word can make a huge difference

~cgfe~
  • tell her your not a lesbo and that u are uncomfortable with her calling you and everytime she calls get someone else to pick up and say that ur 2busy to talk etc. u can get away from her if u try hard enuff...